Republican Failure! ☠ 🏴‍☠

All he’s doing - and all he has done, is pander to people who would never vote for him (and would probably kill him if given the chance) while ignoring or flat out tossing his supporters under the bus.

I’ve never seen anything like it.

That is the most depressing thing that I have watched … ever.

Its the truth! We are in a middle of a major crisis, and all people are worried about is how they are offended. We are in some serious trouble if we don’t get this shit under control real fast. BTW, it is also official that the Trade deal with China is over, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they are funneling money along with Soros to BLM to keep sowing discord in order to weaken us as we about to open our economy. Something has to be done soon to stop all this madness, I mean look at the current protests right across from the WHitehouse trying to tear down a statue and claim another autonomous zone? This is pretty crazy, and they need to seriously start sweeping the streets and charge these criminals with domestic terrorism.

1 Like

The question is why does he have a north eastern SS number when he first worked in Hawaii in HS?

He then attended college in LA for 2 years.

I could give a shit where he went to college i’m just curious where he obtained the SS number when he worked at a Baskin and Robins in Hawaii years before columbia having never lived in the north east.

Got it??

1 Like

And you think this is China - and not Judeo-Bolsheviks?

Well you challenged that by implying it wasn’t true, as well a saying he was never in the NE

Here:

And then this:

Perhaps you need to be a little clearer in your posts, they seem misleading.

Well, they do go together don’t ya think? MARXISM? Hello? Besides, China has a lot to gain by weakening America, and getting Trump out of office, they have motive for doing so, and they are pouring a lot of money in influencing the election in November! Soros, China, are both part of the equation. Follow the money!

Just watch the last two minutes of this interview. Its pretty stunning when you consider what that is going to mean to our Agri industry?

and perhaps you should answer the question

Why does he have a unusual SS number??

WARNING

On June 25, 2011, Social Security changed the SSN assignment process. The information below explains how we established and issued SSNs prior to the new SSN assignment process. We continue to provide it strictly for historical and informational purposes. Please see SSN Randomizationfor more information on Social Security’s new assignment process and how it may affect you.

Since 1973, social security numbers have been issued by our central office. The first three (3) digits of a person’s so
cial security number are determined by the ZIP Code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social security number. Prior to 1973, social security numbers were assigned by our field offices. The number merely established that his/her card was issued by one of our offices in that State.

https://www.ssa.gov/employer/stateweb.htm

But then again it’s probably hidden with his transcripts from college.

How did we get to discussing this as a Republican Failure? I don’t follow.

1 Like

It’s definitely not on topic in terms of what we are talking about today, but I do think that the fact that Obama held two terms and pretty much did whatever he wanted is a testament to Republican failure.

Absolutely agree with you on that one. No doubt about it. Lying Ryan comes to mind a lot, as well as Boehner.

1 Like

I think if we start looking at just how poorly Republicans have performed over the last 12 years, it’s a pretty dismal track record. Add in these recent Supreme Court decisions and the word “betrayal” isn’t strong enough.

1 Like

Does Trump have to comment on every statue being destroyed ? Isn’t enough the governors of these demonrat States remains in agreement with ripping most black communities apart , keeping working Americas at home and out of work ? Isn’t these demonrats that want less police ? The fucking stupid act speaks for itself !!!

He doesn’t need to comment. He needs to act.

Really ?? The President of the United States of America needs to ACT ? WTF back into your cave. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Yes. He needs to act. That’s his job. Not tweeting out bullshit and doing nothing about it.

Do the REMAINING police in these demonrat cities have a job ? do these mayors have a job , does the governor have a job ??

Clearly they aren’t doing anything and the President of the United States has a duty and obligation to protect Americans. Just because you want the local police in these cities to do something doesn’t mean that they will. You can’t change reality based on how you think something should be. The reality of the situation is present every single day on the news and the situation is not cooling down. This is a national insurrection and the president has the power and authority to put it down in an instant.

If you were in Trumps shoes how exactly would act to put down this rebellion? What specific steps would you take?

Activate the National Guard under Title 10 USC and swarm federal law enforcement agencies in a support role to the National Guard. I also think at this stage, nearly a month of destruction, that the Insurrection Act would hold up in court - well after the fact, of course.