Republican Failure! ☠ 🏴‍☠

LMAO :unicorn: :hamburger: :boar: :baby_bottle:

1 Like

Glad to hear it. This is important. What else does the FBI have to do anyway?

Naa! Your previous post was hilariously funny! Lighten up bro, life comes at you fast!

When did ■■■■■■ people become white?

Trump can’t even protect statues on federal land right in front of the White House.

I have no idea! Maybe you can enlighten me!

You characterized them as such. You tell me.

I did? When did I do that? You have a quote?

Here you go…

Ok and that proves what?

Fact: The majority of ■■■■ are white. If they are not then prove it. Oh and BTW what I listed was a quote.

No. They are not.

https://www.villagevoice.com/2019/07/25/the-white-issue-■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

According to who? Liberals who don’t want to associate with whites or be castigated as having “White Privilege?” Or you who also don’t want any association with ■■■■■ BTW being ■■■■■■ is not an ethnicity.

That’s very anti-Semitic of you.

I speak openly the truth and I don’t have any affiliations with the ■■■■■■ lobby. You listed a bunch a propaganda BS, and if that was your Point then you are a lot smarter than I thought.

If they are white then they can’t be Semitic people and criticizing them can’t be anti-Semitic. Also, that would mean the Holocaust was simply a genocide of white people and not a seperate group. They can’t be white and Semitic at the same time.

Pick one.

2 Likes

100% of ■■■■ identify as white 100% of the time it is politically convenient for them to do so. Not so much the rest of the time.

3 Likes

Thanks for posting that, my fellow white person :star_of_david:

Not my place to pick! I could care less about being called an anti Semite, or what the argument is regarding whether or not the Holocaust is a genocide on white people. White people have been killing each other for centuries but no mention of that inconvenient fact either.

No argument from me on that one. However, what does that have to do the threads topic of Republican failure?

The ■■■■ are not white. The ■■■■ are a people apart, by their own volition.