Religion of Peace Strikes Again: London Bridge Terrorist Attack

But knives are different as all englanders own them. But yeah, stores have self imposed policies now in place not to sell single knives, and age checks when selling sets.

Forgot about that one. :wink: The point being, they HATE the culture and see it as an abomination to their religion. They are not there to assimilate but to undermine.

No matter how much you try to mix oil and water? They just don’t mix…

1 Like

They are a common household item but people in England aren’t even allowed to use knives to defend themselves during a home invasion. They are moving to either ban all knives that have points on them or put GPS trackers on all knives. Even if they do that people are still going to get stabbed to death.

Can you even fathom how asinine this is? Oh hey, you can’t buy a single knife. Oh, hey how old are you. What is next? A background check? A three day waiting period?

And only the law abiding will abide by the law.

From what I read, the guy grabbed some knifes out of a restaurant kitchen. Are you going to ban restaurants from having the tools they need to make a living?

Do you not realize if knives are not available, they will find another mean?

That is the epitome of ignoring the elephant in the room.

1 Like

How did you arrive at this conclusion?

Unbelievers are beheaded, women are stoned to death for exercising basic human freedoms such as walking outside by themselves, there is forced allegiance to Islam everywhere it is practiced by the majority of the population; that maybe peace to you…but peace is nothing without freedom.

Do you find this peaceful?

Again, you may find anecdotal’s and government policies are ulterior motivated. But the lay Muslims live at peace with their neighbors all around the world.

How is anything that I posted anecdotal?

Because lay Muslims ARE NOT OUT COMMITTING ACTS OF TERROR. That’s a fact.

Islamic extremists committing acts of violence and terror are the very few minority…:man_shrugging:

You are making up terms now. There is no such thing as a lay Muslim.

Go ahead and Google “lay Muslim” and look at the first thing that comes up. It was already posted here.

Well of course there is. There is laity in all religions.

Just like all the prayers and thoughts do nothing for the 369 mass shootings in the US this year.

Btw you are moving the goalposts, my comment was about a isolated tweet saying that somehow there is a mass outpouring of anger at the police for using lethal force.

1 Like

Look at you moving the goalpost! Nice try but no one is going to fall for it. Stay on topic and focus on how Muslims are going on stabbing rampages in the UK. You should be celebrating diversity much better than this.

The post I replied to was nothing to do with a stabbing rampage.

And define “rampage”. I am not denying that radical Islam is a threat but to say there is a rampage of attacks is just hyperbole.

1 Like

Wrong. Islam is a political system. There is an EXTREMELY strong case to be made that Islam is inherently political first and religious second. Everything we know about the Middle East and the way Muslims behave tells us that the Islamist governance / Sharia streak is quite strong.

Are you from the UK or the US?

Just in: Britain introduces Beg For You Life Classes.

2 Likes

You have got to be kidding me…

1 Like

@montecresto1 @toastedcheese here is your moderate Islam.

1 Like