Religion of Peace Strikes Again: London Bridge Terrorist Attack

How does one isolated tweet prove anything? if I find a tweet from a Trump supporter condoning abusing children can I take that as proof that all Trump supporters have that opinion? Of course I cant.

Well it was a given that you wouldn’t put numbers to it, nor will any other here because doing so would prove that there IS NO PROBLEM. 3.5 million Muslims living their lives under your nose and at peace.

Are you a Muslim or just are you just completely deceived by taqiyya?

And Jesus was a homosexual who lived ate and slept with 12 buddy’s. That has no bearing on the religion as a whole and doesn’t seem to bother anyone.

If you want to find the Tweets just use these hashtags. These totally isolated incidents have nothing to do with Islam though. Yet another PrayForLondon hashtag campaign. Part and parcel.

1 Like

Lying is permitted in certain circumstances within Christianity as well. In fact, isn’t there a whore that’s going to be in the kingdom of heaven for lying to authorities and concealing some of gods people in her home???

Here is the best audio I have found of the police killing the Muslim dog.

2 Likes

Watch this one. You can see him breathing after he gets shot. Brits need to work on their shot placement.

2 Likes

Now if only people in London were allowed to legally carry firearms. The police wouldn’t have needed to intervene because the public would have taken care of the terrorists in no time flat.

Then this guy would have been carrying a gun instead of a knife and there would be no telling how many dead Londoners. No, things worked out just as they should have.

If things worked out as they should have, he would still be in the Middle East, not in London stabbing people on the bridge.

2 Likes

You are assuming that criminals and terrorists can’t get their hands on firearms illegally and won’t use them on people illegally.

Grenades are illegal but that doesn’t stop the Muslims in Sweden from getting them and throwing them at people.

UK criminals and terrorists seem to be obsessed with stabbing people but they can get their hands on firearms too.

Well you just hit the nail on the head @DMK

1 Like

Well this story is the evidence of that.

You don’t know if he could or couldn’t get his hands on a gun. The blade might have just been his weapon of choice.

Most of these attacks have been machete and knife because of the strict gun regulations.

They have strict knife regulations too.

Or a pressure cooker, a frag grenade or suicide vest.

1 Like

Or are U-Haul rental van. Those seem to be really popular in terrorist attacks in Europe.

So what. Geeze, talk about anecdotal :roll_eyes:

Send the muslims back to the Middle East where the rules are harsh and cruel. They cannot seem to abide the culture they’ve chosen to immerse themselves in.

The don’t fit in. They don’t assimilate. Europe would be a better and safer place if they were not a part of it.