Religion of Peace Strikes Again: London Bridge Terrorist Attack

Seriously? Honest to God, By all accounts he and the others that subdued the stabber should be lauded as heros. Not put in cuffs.

Sources have told Sky News the suspect in the London Bridge attack was a recently-released terrorist prisoner believed to have been wearing a tag.

I guess this is all just part and parcel of life in London as long as Sadiq Khan is Mayor.

CONFIRMED: The terrorist who killed two people before being shot dead by police on London Bridge was known to authorities and had a connection to Islamist terror groups.

Imagine my shock.

Not trying to be snarky, but I’d like to see a link to that so I can read up on it.

Stabby Mohammedan meets an appropriate end. This is the only and correct reply to Islamists everywhere.

Well you can make any argument you’d like until the cows come home and I’ll stick with reality.

Islam

noun

1. the religion of the Muslims, a monotheistic faith regarded as revealed through Muhammad as the Prophet of Allah.

So, what you’re saying is releasing known terrorists out into the general public is a bad idea. Got it. I wonder if the UK authorities thought this through? Probably not.

Wrong, Islamic “extremists” everywhere.

An actual link to a police story on this would be helpful.

Not all of us are cucks also today a attack happened in Holland as well

Didn’t they ban knives earlier this year? Why won’t those damn criminals obey the law!?!?

I disagree. He probably thought he was going to meet his 72 virgins.

An appropriate end would be misery in prison for the rest of his life.

Although, bullets are much cheaper :wink:

1 Like

The absolute state…

“How can they shoot one man publicly. They could have arrested or use rubber bullets,” said Hassan Nawaz, labeling the shooting “madness.”

https://www.infowars.com/some-upset-that-london-bridge-terrorist-who-had-just-stabbed-numerous-people-was-killed-by-police/

1 Like

You pull a knife and start stabbing people, you get shot, publicly or otherwise. What’s wrong with that dude??? :roll_eyes:

Modern Jihadist conquest of the west isn’t as chaotic as it appears. It was planned decades ago and has worked in stages. Somewhere around late last year we entered a new stage. The nature of attack changes with each stage. The final stage is all out war (hence they have been amassing lots of weapons for years but not using them).

1 Like

The terror attacks wouldn’t have been a problem if these people weren’t allowed to enter in the first place.

So who lets them in against the people’s will?

Why are these things never voted over?

How long can this disregard for a country’s population be allowed to continue?

1 Like

They shouldn’t be allowed in and they should all be removed.

It’s my opinion that progressives see Islam as a tool, much as they did in the early 20th century with Christianity. As soon as Christianity was no longer of help to their movement, the discarded it… then, as we see today, the villainize it. They have done this throughout their reckless history with races, cultures and classes but I am thinking that they now have a tiger by the tail because the ‘religion of peace’ is not only not peaceful… it is not comparable with their secular vision for society.

They say that Islam is now the fastest growing religions in the world… I can’t help but believe that countries that tried to make peace with Islam became subjugated and ‘worldly’ progressives adopt the religion, not out of faith but as a flower-child would a sexual predator… Regardless of which, as long as politicians insist that we must accept Islam even though it is incomparable with our laws… as long as Christian preachers tell their parishioners that any god is a good god and as long as progressives blindly embrace multiculturalism as unconditional… we lose… and eventually you will either bow in obedience to something you haven’t the will to confront or at a minimum, you will be a second class citizen in your own land…or you will be dead.

There is nothing in the bible that contradicts the Ten Commandments. Just because an individual decides to lie says nothing about supporting or condoning telling lies. Man and Women are born sinners thus using false equivalencies doesn’t support your argument. As usual putting forth a straw mans argument to mask your obvious cuckery is an epic failure steeped in ignorance! How so Marxist of you!