Ralph Northam and Friend Dressed in Blackface and a KKK Robe for Yearbook Photo

No - just look at the conditions of every single Democrat controlled city…and if you are in SF make sure you download SnapCrap.

And it will get worse for black people. The democrats have moved on from them.

2 Likes

Bill authored by a Republican, but Clinton signed. Not sure how this hurt black people? Unless you are arguing that having less people on welfare hurt black families who needed it. But I am not sure you are saying that.

All Democrats here. Only part of the bill that was likely bad, was the three strikes rule. That was a travesty and absolutely damaged black families. I will say mass incarceration didn’t start with Clinton… it was the war on drugs that pushed the envelope.

Try doing some research and stop crawfishing.

It was one of his campaign promises.

Have a nice day…

1 Like

redeemable, the only reason why Byrd claimed he fought for civil rights was because if he didnt change his ways ,he would be out of a job, he liked being West Virginia’s sugar daddy

here is an excerpt from an ABC column n 2001 Robert Byrd apologizing for using the N word

excerpt

Sen. Robert Byrd, D-W.Va., apologized for his use of a racial epithet in an interview broadcast Sunday.

Asked about race relations today, the 83-year-old Byrd said in the interview taped Friday with Fox News Sunday that they are “much, much better than they’ve ever been in my lifetime. … I think we talk about race too much. I think those problems are largely behind us.”

He continued: “I think we try to have good will. My old mom told me, ‘Robert, you can’t go to heaven if you hate anybody.’ We practice that. There are white ■■■■■■■■ I’ve seen a lot of white ■■■■■■■ in my time; I’m going to use that word.

“We just need to work together to make our country a better country, and I’d just as soon quit talking about it so much.”

This is the same asshole who voted Nay to Clarence Thomas confirmation.
what was his excuse then?

Byrd was a piece of shit

For Northam, do I believe the DemocRAT is racist? dont know the man or know much about him, but I thought the vetting system would have picked up while he was running for governor?

somebody dropped the ball on this one.

1 Like

Hmmm, that’s easy, the Great Society Act contained the lovely welfare provisions that:

(a) Required that there was no man in the woman’s life to obtain benefits

(b) That the more babies she pops out, the more money she’s “entitled” to

Fatherlessness harms the Black community more than anything a Klansman could have a wetdream about. Today’s Dems say that (a) ‘was a well intentioned mistake’ (that somehow all of them got behind and voted for back when it passed). Even LBJ was heard to say upon signing the legislation: “this’ll keep n—ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years.”

Affirmative (infirmative) action. Set asides and quotas that ensured jobs, often above the applicant’s abilities) for Black people. The emphasis was on (as it always is with Dems) virtue signaling more than results. Jobs that required more than pushing a broom should have required training (paid by the govt.) to ensure success on the job. But they didn’t; it was about numbers of warm bodies in jobs, and once there those employees were now a ‘protected class’ who could not be fired for incompetence.

Dem. policies that made Black people a ‘protected class’ (sounds like a sperate species) also had the consequence of dumbing down schools in 'urban (Dem. code for Black) school districts. Read up on Michelle Rhee or watch “Waiting for Superman” to see how these policies of White bwaana patronization masquerading as a helping hand have made things.

1 Like

Want to hear racist statements from Biden and Hillary? DIdn’t think so.

Hey now, Pragamatic wasn’t even alive in 2010, he said so himself, apparently we are arguing with a nine year old. Hey Prag, it’s past your bedtime, get your jammies on and go back to bed, let the adults talk.

1 Like

You are cute buddy! I guess that’s what happens when you can’t keep up with a discussion. Keep trying!

Isn’t it past your bedtime? I mean you weren’t alive when Byrd was in office, which was nine years ago, so you have to be nine or younger. I don’t argue with children. I smile at them and pat them on the head when they say stupid shit. Consider this a head pat.

PS you can make this go away by simply saying, hey sorry dude, I was woefully mistaken about when Byrd was in the Senate, but until you do, I am going to have to assume you should be in bed before ten o’clock. I can’t debate litttle kids, makes me look like a bully.

3 Likes

Seriously dude, you are here defending liberalism and you did not even know the most senior democratic senator in the Obama era was a self avowed kkk member… the man who filibustered the 1964 civil rights act?

Then clearly you are simply sitting there with instructions on what to say on a political forum because you have no knowledge of your own.

It kinda means you have nothing original to contribute.

Hey we all make mistakes… I mean I wasn’t alive when he was in the KKK. I just have a few hundred more mistakes to catch up to you champ.

Why is it important to me that Byrd was in the KKK in the 1950’s? He was a democrat in the 1950s when conservatives where a majority of the Democratic Party.

Note his silence about the horrendously racist statements by Hillary, Biden and Obama as well. Do I need to repeat them? I hope not, even typing them out on an anonymous forum makes me feel unclean.

What? A few hundred? Way to out yourself as a bitter liberal troll who followed me here from another board.

Ah yes, the no true scotsmen defense, yawn.

I don’t think you know what that means. Lol

I am quite sure I do. Why are you up so late sonny?

I’m enjoying watching the Dems try to out shame each other in their hypersensitivity challenge. What Northam did as a high schooler 35 years ago is not good. Destroying him for something from three decades ago only confirms that Dems. are massive crybullies.

There is no evidence he is today anything but a petulant offense monger who sees everything, including abortion rights as a binary - either you allow partial birth abortions for any reason (even full birth) or you are a 14th century primitive who would beat you wife. As such, he is a good apparatchik comrade, no need to execute his name, yet.

1 Like

Brilliant! That is a razor!