Ralph Northam and Friend Dressed in Blackface and a KKK Robe for Yearbook Photo

You can be sure the press wouldn’t have missed it, if he had been a Republican.

2 Likes

That is horrifying. It lets the viewer insert all kinds of preconceived outcomes.

Looks like projection right about now from the Gov Doc.

It’s so easy to find, it’s ridiculous.

I’m on the same page with you on this.

Some kids do foolish things in college. We don’t need to go back into their lives like this to publicly shame them.

1 Like

Is there evidence he has a racist past or are you saying he is a racist based on the yearbook photo?

He wasn’t a child, he had already graduated college and was in med school.

I still feel the same way about it.

https://blogs.psychcentral.com/balanced-life/2014/07/ever-wonder-why-adolescents-make-such-bad-decisions/

They are never wrong, adults are never right and the idea of instilling any sort of logic into their lives is virtually impossible. What parents don’t know is that this is developmentally normal for adolescents. Despite how we feel about it, their thought processes are hard wired this way until they are about 25 years old.

Now put a bunch of them together and what happens.

There’s a reason the founders required the President to be at least 35.

4 Likes

Northam is consistent if nothing else. What more efficient way to reduce the number of non-voting African Americans than to extend abortion up to the moment of first breaths? Dont need those torches, white hoods, late night rides with your Democrat buddies. Just outsource the job to an abortionist.

Northam…a democrat who got caught.

Shut up. You don’t have the moral high ground hypocrite.

1 Like

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cnn-chyron-falsely-identified-ralph-northam-as-republican-during-segment-on-blackface-kkk-yearbook-controversy.amp

CNN is a propaganda outlet.

I didn’t do any of that. Who do you think I am?

Ohhh scary! You don’t know me

bigot%20(3)

Just based on the yearbook photo. Anyone who would do that in 1984 as an adult is at best racially ignorant. At worse, racist. I lean towards the latter

Ummm… libs were so A-OK with the KKK leader that you did not even know he was in your midst… a Democrat leader in the Senate till 2010.

Why the hell do you think the white man in the picture who dragged poor black husbands and fathers from their homes voted to keep the welfare checks going to the millions of black people?

Answer: economic chains are stronger than iron ones. The Democrats control the black man even more than they did in the 1st half of the 19th century.

Sure I do. It wasn’t hard to figure out. But this is about what you’ve posted in just this thread.

Of course you did. In this very thread.

or he will get a job on CNN or MSNBC, maybe he will work with Eliot Spitzer

it shows your hypocrisy and lack of historical knowledge
You should care

1 Like