Racist Incestous Muslim Ilhan Omar Says Our Country Should Be More Fearful of White Men

Why exactly isn’t this racist and condemned by those in the House , Senate and every so called liberal ?

Very succinct and thoughtful analysis. Also the fact that people being born here gave them a sense of national identity. The notion of American Exceptionalism was much stronger and being promoted in children’s upbringing and schooling. Many people began to shed the cultural identity they had from the places they came from. I also have to assume the politics was no where near as divisive.

The" Mental Giants" of the Left continue their BS that minorities can’t be racist. I guess the Black Panthers were providing security at the polls to prevent voter intimidation and voter fraud.
American’s have become intimidated by the Leftists and are afraid to speak out, afraid of being called racist.
She doesn’t deserve one second of camera time because of her inane assertions, but being a woman,minority and Muslim she is becoming a media darling and God forbid if there is an attempt to assault her, it will be called White Racist Backlash .
Along with the other squad members, she shows how" intelligent " their district voters are.

People came during those great migration for an opportunity to work, to build wealth out of the ground and to become Americans.

Today 60% of all “immigrant families” legal and illegal are on various forms of welfare and that number jumps to 70% for those who have been here 10 years or more.

“The American Dream” today is food stamps, subsidized housing, free healthcare etc.

People come here today not to become Americans but to feed off of them.

1 Like

If you are a big government politician there is nothing better than a huge impoverished class of weak, uneducated people who’s best chance in life is to get the crumbs that fall of the tables of the wealthy ruling class. This is all by design. Once the impoverished class outnumbers the middle class they can then elect as many big government liberals as they like who will then pillage everything from the middle class to give to those in poverty. I believe that in 20-30 years from now we will be looking at a very different America and it won’t be for the better.

1 Like

Although this effort by Judicial Watch may fail due to the Democrats controlling the House Ethics Committee, perhaps the lying, criminal bitch can be taken out of our government without an election defeat.

The letter looks pretty strong, but just as Hillary was protected by her minions, Omar (or whatever her real name is) will be protected by her fellow Democrat sleazebags.

Unfortunately her comrades would rather burn down the capitol than do what’s right.

The Chinese came here to work building the railroad, Eastern Europeans came here and worked in Pa’s coal mines. Neither was a particularly safe occupation.
More immigrants from Asia, Europe, and India have nothing to fear from the white man because they assimilated into our society and become part of the middle class. They can only thank the white man for the opportunities they took advantage of despite discrimination against them and didn’t ask for any handouts.

Unless There’s A Reason She Can Be Cuffed And Hauled Off
Omar Has Her Job As Long As She Wants It

Is it just me or did she go radio silent for a while?

She seems relatively quite recently. I understand too that her seat will be challenged in 2020.

I wonder why she went quiet all of a sudden despite her seat is going to be challenged in future elections. Usually with as much of the accusations out there accusing her of immigration fraud that one would speak up and clear their name! Not her though which is suggestive that there maybe some incriminating evidence to support the claims against her!

… should be “more fearful of white men”…

What about white robots?

Screenshot_2

I posted a thread on this very topic!

She was off on her taxpayer funded vacation to Africa to celebrate the 400th anniversary of slavery.

They would be scarier looking in mossy oak camo.

Ahh! That makes sense! Probably has the same effect of remaining silent and was perfectly timed no doubt!

That’s an extra cost per unit for paint alone. Labor wouldn’t be a factor cause they would be painted by robots.

Those on the left have nothing better to do than to obsess about race.

Robots and maintaining them costs money.