Racist Incestous Muslim Ilhan Omar Says Our Country Should Be More Fearful of White Men

Unless There’s A Reason She Can Be Cuffed And Hauled Off
Omar Has Her Job As Long As She Wants It

Is it just me or did she go radio silent for a while?

She seems relatively quite recently. I understand too that her seat will be challenged in 2020.

I wonder why she went quiet all of a sudden despite her seat is going to be challenged in future elections. Usually with as much of the accusations out there accusing her of immigration fraud that one would speak up and clear their name! Not her though which is suggestive that there maybe some incriminating evidence to support the claims against her!

… should be “more fearful of white men”…

What about white robots?

Screenshot_2

I posted a thread on this very topic!

She was off on her taxpayer funded vacation to Africa to celebrate the 400th anniversary of slavery.

They would be scarier looking in mossy oak camo.

Ahh! That makes sense! Probably has the same effect of remaining silent and was perfectly timed no doubt!

That’s an extra cost per unit for paint alone. Labor wouldn’t be a factor cause they would be painted by robots.

Those on the left have nothing better to do than to obsess about race.

Robots and maintaining them costs money.

It doesn’t matter, they would still be scarier. It would be worth the extra cost. :wink:

At this point the only thing in question is whether or not she’ll face any consequences. She obviously broke quite a few laws.

Plastics don’t have to be painted, the plastics are colored when made.

To be colored you need paint, dye, ergo I was correct and I have the last word. :wink:

No you don’t, you just need the right mix of precursor chemicals that react and produce the appropriate color when the plastic is injected and molded.

Very few plastics are colorless, in fact virtually none.

You’re slow and derailing the topic.

No, I’m simply responding to you.