President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19

Certified Barista here, The fact that they took him to Walter Reed almost certainly means that he’s requiring oxygen. I’ve seen patients go from needing a few liters of oxygen to being intubated within a matter of hours. This is serious.

The sad part is RBG had the opportunity to retire during the Obama reign yet chose to remain as she was sure Hillary would win.

What a surprise she had Nov. 3rd.

Like many on the SCOTUS we need a term limit set where they retire from the court. 20 years max should do the trick.

I think not.

As the POTUS thy would automatically put him in the hospital to monitor him. Certainly you nor any commoner receive the treatment the president regardless of which party they belong to.

Sarcasm brother. Sarcasm.

1 Like

1 Like

When you got no substance to add to the conversation here your alter ego speaks out of the true self loathing you feel! Thanks for proving what a dimwit looks like.

Trump looks a lot better when he’s sick than Biden does when he’s healthy.

Beyond offensive.

Get the hell off this thread if you cannot have a civil discussion.

2 Likes

I wonder if Biden would have this kind of support? I seriously doubt it when his supporters are too busy burning shit down and looting businesses!

1 Like

Ayy, but in Commiefornia if you knowingly infect someone with AIDS, it’s a misdemeanor.

Normally I would support this, but that’s quite a rowdy bunch outside of the hospital. Let the man and many other people in this hospital rest, they need it.

… but yes I am a hypocrite and if I was close (within 500 miles) I would go.

I think Trump is going to have severe covid due to having many risk factors (diet, age, type A personality).

I am personally starting to think that this whole covid positive thing with Trump is nothing but another con.

Does Kushner have an investment position in Regeneron?

That would be a sure tell.

4 Likes

I just feel the need to say: With this plague now striking down the President and possibly crippling the Senate’s drive to install a new justice pleasing to the religious right I’m feeling like God is sending a message to them about the dangers of false worship.

Then I feel like a Falwell, talking about hurricane victims. ewwwwww I need a long shower now.

(but it’s hard not to think)

3 Likes

My thoughts…if Trump succumbs to COVID the Biden-Harris campaign will be able to adjust to a new opponent (Pence) much easier than would a new Pence campaign be able to get spun up for anything.

Also, Pence is not loved by the base the way Trump is. Sure, he checks the religion box for them, but beyond that he does not garner the traction with core voters the way Trump does. (I assume this was to be a second term project for Pence).

I guess Nikki Haley is prolly waiting by her phone :rofl:

3 Likes

right?

i see trump up there shilling​:eyes: for racism and hate at his rallies, and i can’t help thinking, “it would take 12 of pence​:eyes: to equal that”

2 Likes

The other part is that Pence has not loudly been a target of investigations, even though he nominally oversaw the transition and a bunch of other things.

There are a bunch of shoes waiting to drop.

2 Likes

Really this was quite a way to round out a week when Parscale was put into custody, the Times revealed the taxes, the debate went south, and Trump winds up with Covid and is hospitalized.

1 Like

If his last words were “I can’t breathe”, wheezed to a Black attending physician who was mysteriously unable to do anything to help him, I … can’t say I’d be upset.

1 Like

We are living in a Greek tragedy. Trump’s hubris attracts Nemesis. We’re just collateral damage.