President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that is code words for some homosexual acts your involved in please keep them things to yourself you raving homosexual

1 Like

And what hypocrites you all are. There was a lot of celebration when RBG died.

1 Like

It is just saying what everyone with TDS is thinking or saying privately.

I personally would not be surprised if people going to this event were infected on purpose (unknowingly) to disrupt the nomination and the momentum Trump has been gathering over Biden.

There are some on the left who are that despicable and let’s not forget China would benefit from a Biden presidency. The CCP is a nasty bunch of sociopaths.

The timing of this is just too suspicious for me not to consider foul play.

1 Like

Just wanting to call out there is a massive effort underway to disenfranchise voters for the upcoming election. At this point, talking about POTUS/FLOTUS WH covid diagnosis- seems sort of like a parlor game. The election is coming- are we ready? The DNC candidate and his surrogates should be talking about what his plan is to get this situation under some sort of control- Non-stop. Secure the election.

There is a massive response to the vote suppression, several hundred DNC lawyers are blocking suits and filing their own, and winning against the frivolous RNC ones.

Penn decision upheld the discarding of “naked” mailed ballots, but that at least was a serious issue of vote integrity and not an obvious decision.

If Trump dies a new religion rises, combining Qanon with Trumpism.

1 Like

Somebody joked on Twitter that he had his results but they aren’t disclosed because they are under audit.

Many folks are saying this could be a sensible time to find out how many fries she frenched recently in her pass around group of the greatest administration in American history. Big league. Amazing, sensational asset to God Emperor Trump and all those highly desirable powerful men (and WOMEN WHO WE CHERISH) around GEOTUS.

The new mutation seems to be more contagious but less deadly.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-05-08/is-the-coronavirus-mutating-yes-and-here-s-what-it-means

1 Like

Many think of you the same way.

Would you be offended???

There was no limit here on the joy when news broke of RBG’s passing.

1 Like

I guess all of that fast food and soda wasn’t a recipe for success for the orange shitstain.

1 Like

Wonderful I still want to see Trump arrive in a yellow hazmat suit.

Lmao what a fantastic projection of strength. Too funny.

Yes because the left was oh so peaceful.

1 Like

Considering that Hicks may have been asymptomatically but still transmissibly incubating the illness for a week or more, along with the lack of distancing/masks with this bunch, there are surely many people she could conceivably have infected or been infected by.

It also seems pretty likely she could have had multiple moments in close/unmasked conversation with Trump. He was flushed and sweaty at the debate, probably simply narcissistic rage, but it’s tempting to reinterpret it as possible fever. He is over 70, male, and obese (if he is 6’2" and 235 or greater), all risk factors if he gets infected with the virus. Perhaps the most likely scenario is he gets a “mild” (some degree of symptomatic but non-hospitalized) case of the illness. He has the best possible in-home and traveling health care available nearby at all times, so “hospitalized” status, getting very sick, would seem less likely outcome than for average people of the same medical risk, but still probably non-trivial.

Of course he may have already had covid months ago and fully or essentially recovered. And he could have also so far escaped it, even from Hicks. Or he could now get a bad case. And/or we could get President Pence at some point in the next several weeks to months. All just so wild, considering the timing.

It also seems important to really understand the sourcing of the information, which seems like it was a bit of a leak and not official. It is such a fraught topic and timing that it raises some level of skepticism of some sort of motivated hoax. There are multiple ways that could come about too. One that fits his fragile narcissistically-defended ego is if he senses he’s losing and facing humiliation in public, such as in further debates, being ill with covid is a possibly handy “out.” It of course destroys “the virus is fake, flu is worse” messaging, but he looks out only for himself and only for the immediate moment.

And, if the law is coming even something crazy like “fakes his own death” could actually be one of his better options.

I’m going to be terrified for the next two weeks that Biden and/or his people will get sick. Or any of the staff or other people attending the debate. And even worse, there are recent reports that the real danger comes from Covid aerosols that can linger in the air for quite a while. It doesn’t require a sneeze. So even those who maintain a six foot distance can be at risk.

Wouldn’t just being so cavalier as to expose other people knowingly be grounds for impeachment? Or at least an arrest. Aren’t there health care regulations that criminalize this sort of behavior?

1 Like

My thoughts when I heard the news, roughly in chronological order:

1. I hope Biden didn’t catch it from him at the debate!
  2. It could be a lie, like everything trump says.
  3. It’s probably true, because trump and his entourage catching COVID would be one of the least surprising events of 2020, given the precautions they don’t take.
  4. Who wrote this script, it’s just insane and a total disaster!
  5. Karma is a bitch.
  6. 2020 really keeps delivering. We do live in interesting times.

President Trump has been stricken with Covid-19. I heard that millions have prayed for him. When I prayed, I didn’t ask God to heal President Trump. I begged God to heal him.
Certain people hate Trump but he does not deserve to have the Coronavirus. Nobody does. I’m asking everybody who reads this to pray for Trump. If you already have been praying for him, I thank you.
I’m not a Joe Biden supporter, but I sure hope that he doesn’t get Covid-19. Let’s hope and pray that Donald Trump gets well.

1 Like

Why not?
God’s ways are not human ways, as they say.
The evil has to be relinquished for humanity to survive.

Amen to that.