President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19

WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump has tested positive for the coronavirus, a stunning development that came hours after he confirmed one of his longest-serving aides with whom he had recently traveled also received a positive test result.

The revelation had implications for the president’s health, the administration’s response to the pandemic and also the Nov. 3 election, during which Trump has leaned on states to reopen and has claimed that the nation is “turning the corner” on the virus.

“Tonight, @FLOTUS and I tested positive for COVID-19,” Trump tweeted early Friday morning. “We will begin our quarantine and recovery process immediately. We will get through this TOGETHER!”

Thoughts, prayers, HCQ/Zinc, Vitamin B12, and blood plasma. He needs some well-deserved rest from all these non-stop rallying anyway.

Trump, 74, was the latest world leader to test positive for COIVD-19. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson became the first major leader in March. Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro fell ill in July and had a series of positive tests. Both men recovered.

3 Likes

Something is not right here. The timing is just too much of a coincidence for me.

The article says:

• Former White House doctor Ronny Jackson told Fox News early Friday morning that Trump was asymptomatic and predicted the president would “weather this storm.” “I will bet you that he does not develop symptoms, that he moves on and this does not become a big deal,” Jackson said.

Why is the FORMER doctor the one reporting this, and why does he make an unusual prediction, that Trump will not develop symptoms?

Perhaps Trump is setting up a scenario to prove that catching Covid is no big deal. “See? I got it and nothing happened.”

If that is what he is doing then it is brilliant! A little CIA style Psy-Op.

Trump confirmed it himself.

1 Like

• kill hundreds of thousands with his mismanagement and greedy program slashing

• ends up getting it himself AFTER it’s revealed he always knew the threat it presented

JUSTICE

Are you responding to me? Yes, I am sure he did. That would fit in perfectly with my scenario.

Actually it was CHINA !!! Look at the demonrats States like NY and doctor death Gov. HOMO of NY with nursing homes . Asswipe

2 Likes

Markets drop after Trump tests positive for coronavirus. The markets LOVE Trump and they don’t like the possibility that he might go away.

I knew the hate filled left would appear.

As a side note, you should be furious with Cuomo who actually did mismanage the NY response including putting Corona Virus patients into healthy senior centers.

1 Like

We turned the corner on this nasty Chinese virus awhile ago with successful early treatments that work! According to the CDC.

The CDC infection fatality ratio at cdc.gov

age groups
0-19…00003%
20=49…0002%
50-69…005%
70 + …054%

Clearly the most vulnerable are over 70’s but the survival rate for that age group is now at about 97% based on the knowledge of the virus and the successful therapeutics. .

In spite of over 48,000 cases across 37 U.S. Universities there have been only 2 hospitalizations and ZERO deaths.

Even though its a virulent nasty virus we’ve got a handle on the covid19 fatality rate with a vaccine on the horizon and since President Trump doesn’t have any underlying conditions or comorbidities he should be fine.

1 Like

7ff364e3e451b2f5

2 Likes

I am very sure he will be fine. And when he is he will put an end to the fearmongering as a living example. Election day in Nov. 3. In 3 or 4 weeks a nice statement that the president is no longer positive will be well times for the election.

Why not. Look at the stage. There is plenty of space. He could arrive in some sort of hazmat suit, get dressed alone in his dressing room. It could be done.

image|100%

For one thing the quarantine period of 14 days will be over when the debate is scheduled and secondly I just heard he is tested everyday and 2 negative tests in a row can release him from a quarantine sooner.

1 Like

Rush just now made a great point: Trump live in a bubble (as all presidents do). Nobody goes near him without being tested. They take all the precautions at the white house. And yet with all that he caught it. This means that all the precautions are bullsit and anyone can still get it. Thoughts on ly reasoning?

Mr. Moore said Mr. Trump is “canny” and “clever” enough to use his diagnosis to change the conversation about this campaign following Tuesday night’s presidential debate.

“He’s an evil genius and I raise the possibility of him lying about having COVID-19 to prepare us and counteract his game,” he wrote. “He knows being sick tends to gain one sympathy. He’s not above weaponizing this. He’s been lying about how soon a vaccine will be ready. What better way to hammer home that lie then by directing a saga in the final weeks before the election that culminates in the release of this ‘vaccine.’”

“But most dangerously, HE MAY USE THIS TO PUSH FOR DELAYING/POSTPONING THE ELECTION,” he continued. “The constitution does not allow for this, but he doesn’t give a [expletive] about the Constitution. He and his thug Attorney General [William] Barr have no shame and will stop at nothing to stay in power. He may even use this as an excuse for losing.

“Then there’s this: He may use his Covid as a pretext to drop out of the race and move Pence to the top of the ticket,” he wrote. “Pence would temporarily become President, and then Pence could pre-emptively pardon Trump for all of his crimes.”

(END)

Is this guy insane or what? Is this a new level of TDS?

I really want to see Trump do the debate in a hazmat suit. Please Trump take this advice

I suggest you re-read what I wrote you Cretin:

I said: "He could arrive in some sort of hazmat suit, get dressed alone in his dressing room . . "

In other words, put on his suit in his dressing room.

Is this a big old dose of Karma or what? On Tuesday Trump was mocking Biden for his insistence on mask wearing. Because Covid is such a joke. Just ask the 200,000+ dead Americans.

My first reaction? Trump will do anything to get out of another debate. LOL.

But please, the ‘we’ll get through this together’ from Melania made me want to gag.

The chaos is endless!

1 Like

So they just released a statement that says Trump has been given 8mg. of a polyclonal antibody cocktail from his friends at Regeneron.

I thought it was still in Phase III testing and still considered experimental.

1 Like