President Trump and the First Lady have tested positive for COVID-19

No, its not. Catching Covid means nothing. Most people never know they’ve caught it and gotten rid of it, few people show serious symptoms, and there is only a 0.04% death rate. You have more chance of dying in your shower, assuming you even take showers.

Good, Masks are for idiots like you.

Not a joke, more like the flu. Its part of life your dimwit.

In my lifetime 3 million people have died from the flu. Do you wear your mask every flu season?

In other words, you’re an imbecile. I get it.

Well, lay off the $2 blowjobs and you won’t gag so much.

If by chaos you mean your TDS, I agree.

So what’s your point.

I caught that too! Hydroxychloroquine works so well that Trump isn’t even using it when he has COVID :joy:

1 Like

Yup. He opted to take an experimental drug that Americans who are sick and dying with COVID, because of his mismanagement, aren’t able to get their hands on.

I thought hydroxychloroquine was the key to beating COVID? Now this bullshit artist isn’t even taking it…and watch his supporters defend this!

I guess the White House just figured out that this is actually a serious and deadly virus.

Took them long enough.

Breaking news! Man with COVID19 seeks medical attention!!!

2 Likes

They don’t understand that Walter Reed actually has presidential offices in it in case the president gets a cold and needs to work there instead of in the White House.

Damn it. I replied in the wrong thread. @Tyfoon

1 Like

“President Trump would like to ask a favor. Will you please DONATE to help him recover from this disease ?”

Well, yes I certainly did. I just sent $250 to Joe Biden…and those ActBlue scoundrels hit me up for a $25 tip too !

Global Cartel A (you know them by their politicians, Clinton’s, Obama, Bushes etc) got spooked and made their move. Trump has been intentionally exposed to a deadly, non-communicable Coronavirus, not covid-19. Expect arrests to begin as early as tonight, or Saturday morning. I have been told by secondhand sources that if Donald Trump doesn’t make it, Pence plans to step aside for one of the Trump sons, sure to create a constitutional crisis.

Fauci is on the job

1 Like

Trump got it from Hope Hicks. I think we can all agree that Hope is contagious.

2 Likes

@FiredUpDem - I’m a surgeon specializing in transgender children and the fact that they are taking him to Walter Reed almost certainly means that he’s requiring oxygen. I’ve seen patients go from needing a few liters of oxygen to being intubated within a matter of hours. This is serious.

What an excellent excuse to take a well-deserved vacation.

Everyone knows that.

Look at what’s happening here:

1. Trump’s Operation Warp Speed bypassed the corrupt globalist WHO that were planning on unleashing the Bill Gates poison onto us all.

2. Warp Speed was about to announce its results amid what would have been a firestorm of suspicion and criticism from politicized anti-vaxxers in the Democratic establishment who want us to remain sick.

3. But then Trump himself became “infected”, and he announced publicly the “experimental” treatment he was taking (Regeneron with zinc, vitamin D and the generic version of the heartburn treatment Pepcid).

4. He is the most important man on earth, so he is going to be taking only the most effective treatment known.

5. Look what he just did. He insulated himself from criticism from the fake news who know how it looks to attack a sick person, he tells us what Warp Speed is working on before it is formally announced, he gets better as proof it works, and Harris / Biden can’t say a word against the treatment.

I hope that the Trump worshippers who mock masks like he did are wise enough to learn from his errors and take necessary health precautions.

My guess is that they won’t as they are Trump-bots and not very bright.

Foolishness is not a virtue and neither is tempting fate by endangering your health.

:woman_shrugging:

That scream you just heard is every leftist blue check on Twitter who said he was dying 3 hours ago.

1 Like

President Trump will be fine. He’s strong as a bull and has 2x the energy. In fact this has been one of his strongest advantages over the old, weak, mentally unfit Biden. The President is able to barnstorm the country to whip up enthusiasm while demonstrating his mental & physical strength over an opponent that calls media “lids” every day and hides in his basement.

Once the President beats this virus this advantage will take off like a rocketship. He will have beaten COVID-19 and be back out there barnstorming the country once more, thereby making Biden look even more pathetic and weak as a result. Biden’s handlers have to be worried - they can’t put him out there campaigning toe-to-toe with Trump; Biden isn’t mentally or physically capable of it.

But what choice do they have vs an opponent that comes roaring back from beating COVID? The 2 images will be stark - a strong, virile Trump vs an out of breath & confused Biden.

3 Likes

If Trump develops and dies of Covid, the CCP will be responsible for assassinating the President of the United States. War would be the only reasonable response.

1 Like

I hope that orange pig goes down for good.

1 Like

Real nice queer. It’s not gonna happen. President Trump has the Chinese Virus and he still looks healthier than Biden on his best day!

GOD SPEED MR. PRESIDENT!

:us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands::us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

Wow! Some wonderful human being you are for wishing such!