Plane Crash in Tehran

I have a new conspiracy nut bs…Iran shot the plane down deliberately as payback for Trudeau’s brownface Aladdin costume.

1 Like

That’s exactly what you stated. End the lies.

2 Likes

Quote it then jackass or shut up.

That’s probably true! QUICK! Canadian Rapid Assault Blowjob Squads assemble! Deployment to Iran imminent!

1 Like

Canada needs to man up and reimburse Iran for the cost of the missile.

1 Like

Hadn’t seen that video before. Kinda removes all doubt.

Look at the beginning of the first video. You will see the rocket (exhaust) approaching and hitting the plane. It happens at 0.02 seconds into the video.

I see it, I thought it was the original video that was posted, hence the edit.

It does appear there is a bright flash on the plane.Of course, Iran wouldn’t do anything to bring another country into this mess. Maybe the pilots were Ukrainian kamakazes.

That’s the exact video I posted. Glad your video was good enough for the expert.

There’s an even better one that just surfaced on Fox News…taken from a different angle, but still shows the impact and explosion about 2 seconds into the video.

That isn’t the original video that was posted.

There is no trace from either a missile or cannon fire in the original video.

Not sure why the original video doesn’t post properly in the quote.

I didn’t say the original video. I said the video I posted which is the exact video in the link @asaratis dropped.

Asaratis isn’t stealing your thunder.

You accepted the videos posted by @asaratis but chimed in with your usual nonsense when I posted it first.

1 Like

Let’s keep it relaxed.

1 Like

It may be, but the one I dropped has sound.

The video (shown quickly several times on Fox News) was exactly the same as I posted…clearly showing the missile approach.

Yep, the rising missile leaving the battery removes all doubt and the impact is very clear.

I’m guessing this guy must have been close to the battery and heard it fire hence getting the important context where the original video starts after impact.

I’M NOT UPTIGHT!
:innocent:

2 Likes