Plane Crash in Tehran

The plane may have taken a hit. During conflict, periods of tension, it happens; and has happened. Called the human foible.

1 Like

Wow. Like TWR said, pretty much removes all doubt.

No wonder they don’t want to hand over the black box.

1 Like

Look what happened to the black box of the Malaysian MH17.
Malaysia should never have handed it over to the Dutch, a NATO member, and by this stupid mistake, we still don’t know what it says.

1 Like

Iran says it will allow Boeing to inspect aircraft’s black box

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ft.com/content/42dc3058-3384-11ea-9703-eea0cae3f0de

Oh but look at this!

2 Likes

Come on now you were preaching about how accurate your pals in Iran were with that "shot over the bow " really ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is it possible to alter the information in the black box or flight recorder?

It is now puzzling that the Iranians are going to allow Boeing and others help with the investigation yet they still deny shooting a missile at the plane. Likely, they have altered the crash debris site to remove all known remnants of the missile…even though videos have already been released showing same.

1 Like

It is my understanding that the Iranians have neither the ability of open them nor the ability to read the recorded information. They’re probably counting on some exculpatory data being revealed.

They are going to allow Boeing to be involved in recovering the data from the boxes. If Iran accidentally shot it down, then it’s not any different than the accidental downing of an Iranian civilian airliner by the US military. They’ll own it and move on. Or there’s another explanation. A Ukrainian group was on the ground very quickly. It’s completely unlikely that Iran could have sanitized the entire vast crash scene.

1 Like

Maybe the investigators will be given a " deal they can’t refuse" to sanitize the data.

Do you watch any news dude. Ukraine had a crew on the ground within hours. The Iranians can’t “sanitize” the black boxes. The crash cite was extensive. The plane completely broke apart, the field is vast, there have been reports of people looting the wreckage, large pieces have been hauled off. It’s quite the mess.

They really have a lot of egg on their face right now.

I don’t think there is anyone who believes they didn’t shoot down the plane. Denying it only makes them look worse.

1 Like

But that is par for the course. The Iranian government is replete with liars. This is no different from their everyday behavior.

Yes, it is par for the course.

I suspect that Iranians are as disgusted with it as we our with those in our midst. :wink:

Just saw a story on Fox showing Iranians protesting for a change in government. Not all Iranians are sad that the evil dog, Soleimani was blown to pieces. I heard that he tortured and/or killed hundreds of his own people…and refused to allow the survivors to mourn their deaths.

1 Like

A supposedly new video is about to be shown on Fox News, Special Report with Bret Baier…

Posted 6:19:30 EST

I’m not surprised that they want a change in government.

People tend to have a common desire: to live in peace and leave a better world for their children/future generations.

False alarm! Their video of the missile impact was not as clear as the one in the link at post # 66 in this thread.

They did present a better video of the final seconds and impact of the plane on the ground.