People are waking up

Don’t worry I enjoy our interactions much too much to get you banned

1 Like

The Kurds (now Muslims) never had a country of their own but never lost their identity.

The Basques (now Catholics) likewise never lost their identity as such.

The identity of Palestinians (now Muslims, Christians and Samaritans) as descendants of ancient Israel/Judea was stolen by Zionist Khazar intruders.

The Khazars (now Talmudic Judaics) never lost their identity as Gokturks hell-bent on conquering the world.

In typical fashion dickheads show up with their unimaginative shallow predictable rhetoric, and spew the same nonsense! The ignore feature works great here, as a daisy in spring, why waste your time with such retarded people?

1 Like

Can you say “dickhead”?

That’s for certain…:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Projection - MUCH?

You Hasbara guys lobbied hard for an ignore button but I don’t think any of you have ever used it - I am really flattered that you all find my posts so interesting you just cannot stay away.:smiley:

2 Likes

shallow predictive rhetoric

It takes profoundly intellectual minds to spew such exalted speech
LOL

1 Like

Asian Khazars haven’t changed a bit since their nomadic days.
They worshiped the sky god (in addition to male reproductive organ), but they felt betrayed by their deities in the 9th century when their brethren empires went under (due to infighting) in Central Asia.

So Khazars needed a new dark deity who might help them to achieve their goal of world domination. And they found it.

Gokturks and Mongols = Gog and Magog

They never had a country. You know this so why do you keep lying?

Then why did they elect terrorist groups to lead them?

If the “palestinians” lay down their arms there will be peace in Israel.

If Israel lays down their arms there will be no Israel.

Pretty simple equation.

1 Like

There are lots of “Palestinian Arabs” living in peace with everyone else in Israel, they are a distinctly different group of people separate and apart from “The Palestinians”.

“Israel actually plans to exterminate the entire Muslim/Arab population of the world, and Muslims know this, and this is why their jihad, jihadism and their excesses have some basis in reality. They’re trying to survive because they know that Israel simply is interested only in genocide and exterminating all the Arab people, bringing them under complete domination. Israelis are always exterminationists.”
Eustace Mullins
DVD titled: “The Neo-Zionist Order: Who Rules Your Rulers?”)

Well that’s a crock of shit. They’ve had ample opportunities to exterminate every Arab in the region since 68 and never once attempted to even annihilate a single country.

Quit drinking poison and puking it up here for all to see.

I can’t wait for the day when Israel exterminates all their shabbos goys after their usefulness is over

Because Israel has no rhyme or reason to exist.
The big “holocaust” is a hoax.

Goyim are waking up, so Zionists have Plan B and Plan C.

Plan B: exodus of fake Khazar ■■■■ from Israel to Ukraine, where the Khazar ancestors converted to Judaism in the 9th century. And that’s why billions of dollars (courtesy of American tax payers) were pumped into the failed state after the Maidan coup 2013-2014. It is not working well, but the new president there is a ■■■■ so the Khazars haven’t given up. “Fuck the EU” indeed.

Plan C: Manchuria and other northern regions of China. That’s where Khazars (Gokturks) originated and both Israel and communist China spearhead in the New World Order. The ghost towns in China can immediately house millions.

After killing ■■■■■ maybe

I must say that doesn’t surprise me.
What goes around comes around.

1 Like

Basically, with Israel and most of the west against you, it’s understandable that Palestinians are in a state of despair… :man_shrugging:

Senseless, baseless, and borderline insane. Yep, shit different day.

Of course, we have not an ounce of proof to support either claim but damn, is sure looks good on paper!