Brexit Betrayal

No matter what, your VOODOO is you!

:thinking: :roll_eyes:

The thing with Peterborough is it has a very large European population at this point in time because of all of the factory jobs Wisbech in particular is Eastern European area maybe a lot of these people are now entitled to vote because they’ve been over in the UK for so long I could be wrong that’s just a theory also there’s a large working class white community there many of them still vote Labour religiously

I honestly thought I was posting in TRH when I mentioned to Jen about Verv and dr Manhattan going after Magog. The slight derailment is my mistake.

Well it’s seems about right since the Hen cackling Jen decided to ban me from the RH for no apparent reason other than the simple reason she didn’t like it that I agreed with Ricktheboss’s comments! Talk about emotional warfare she takes the cake in that category not to mention is a hypocrite when it comes to her free speech advocacy! The irony is a rich one!

1 Like

No, this is why. You called us “dickheads” and “retarded people.” Not that it should bother you as you don’t post in there anyway, so I don’t know why you are getting so worked up about. You have your old bum chum now, so you should be sweet.

As for free speech, you have it here. What’s your gripe? You’re just not welcome to the party where you insult the guests. What’s wrong with that?

2 Likes

You are absolutely right - I do have an agenda but I don’t think I have ever tried to hide it(unlike your Hasbara mates) and everyone here knows exactly where I stand. No you attack me bc you want to shut me down same way you tried in TRH Good luck with that but if you follow my posts you will see that they are ALWAYS on topic and I try to avoid profane language(also unlike your Hasbara mates)

Don’t know where you get that idea unless you are referring to Boudicca - I just renamed her Magog after Patriot closed the old site down. So no there is only ONE of me but that is more than enough to trigger you Hasbara trolls.

Yep and EVERYTHING on here is opinion.

4 Likes

If the Brexit party could not capitalize on their EU elections success in this by election then there is no chance of them being in a position to be part of a coalition government which Brexit party supporters are hoping for.

This is part of the Brexit party members’ mailing today:

The Peterborough by-election was a remarkable result for the Brexit Party.

Our party is just eight weeks old. We had only two weeks to campaign after our tremendous victory in the European elections. Yet we came within 683 votes of unseating the Labour Party and we beat the Tories into third.

Peterborough was 201st on the Brexit Party’s list of potentially winnable Westminster seats. If we can come so close there, then no Labour or Tory seat is safe any longer.

We have scared the life out of the establishment parties. The latest YouGov poll already puts us in the lead nationally, six points ahead of the rest.

It does look like there were more disgruntled Tory voters.

14483072-7115483-Labour_s_Lisa_Forbes_won_10_484_votes_despite_securing_less_than-a-19_1559909085829

Remember I mentioned the Brexitory party first:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The expectation was that they were going to win the seat. They needed this win to keep the momentum going from the European elections.

Much will depend on who the new Conservative leader is and if they can deliver on Brexit.

1 Like

It voted 60% to leave the EU. Their labour MP won by a couple hundred votes, and she got booted for being a criminal.

There’s not really a good way to spin it. If the Brexit party can’t win that sort of competition, they’re pretty screwed nationally.

1 Like

Damage control.

They should have won this seat, it would have proven their viability and been a massive PR boost.

It might push the tories into embracing a hard Brexit to win more seats though. But they’re unlikely to follow through on that still, imo.

Any attempt to push a hard Brexit will result in a vote of no confidence.

The breakdown was…
The full breakdown of the vote was as follows:

• LAB: 30.9% (-17.2)
  • BREX: 28.9% (+28.9)
  • CON: 21.4% (-25.5)
  • LDEM: 12.3% (+8.9)
  • GRN: 3.1% (+1.3)

So if the Brexitory party had been standing they would have won with 60% of the vote LOL

Steve Baker isn’t running but supports Boris.

Muslim vote rigger eh?

Hmmm He better get us out now.

What this libtard rag is missing is how many more top people Boris’ policy would attract; people who would otherwise go elsewhere and who will bring in with them further jobs and investment. It is so shortsighted to say it will cost £9 billion. I would like to see Boris cut corporation tax too which is currently at 19%. Drop it to 15%, then 12%!

Edit: Corporation tax will be cut to 17% for the 2020/21 tax year.

Attempt by Remainers to block no deal failed and Boris wins first round by a landslide. Second round is next Tuesday, then the top two will go to the members. Boris is by far the favourite with Conservative party members, including me!

According to the rules agreed by the 1922 Committee and the Conservative Party Board, candidates who receive 16 votes or fewer are eliminated. The rest will go through to the second round.

14740802-0-image-a-168_1560429010787