People are waking up

Oh look Magog is replying to himself!

1 Like

Could be. I figured it was just two friends conversing with one another.

1 Like

MAGA will wake EVERYONE UP

PedoGate is only a modern term associated with a long history of Pedo-blackmail connected to both Israel and the Intel community. There is a full court press to stop PedoGate from being looked at because if people knew the true motives behind the pedophilia epidemic
Our politicians are compromised.

http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/02/former-cia-officer-robert-david-steele-lays-out-the-purple-revolution-plan/

@Call_me_Ishmael @Dr_Manhattan

Hiya - whats the weather like in Tel-Aviv today?

1 Like

The main threat to America is the Zionist parasite. - Trump is woke
Biggest threat to peace is the 200 nukes in Israel that US paid for.

Abby Martin is an anti-american lunatic that said American soldiers are for cowards for not fighting with axes against the Taliban and in the Iraq war she also supports Venezuela basically she’s a lunatic anything she said should be taking with a pinch of salt

1 Like

They are not alone. The Kurds also occupy a region but have have no ‘country’.

You remember the Kurds, the people who were gassed by Saddam Hussein.

2 Likes

Hi Ross how ya doin…

This is true. They almost had a country in 1923, but were omitted from a previous treaty in 1920 that was never ratified.

Why do you care? You wondering if the little children you strap bombs to should wear raincoats?

Just because Ross the boss rhymes better than Rick the boss that is not evidence that my name is really Ross. This is how you always jump to conclusions and blame Israel or ■■■■■■ people for things they have nothing to do with if this is the level of evidence you need to start throwing around accusations you truly are a bottom feeder on the intellectual scale

Jen started calling me Ross because I pointed out that it was highly unlikely she could outrun a 6-ft 4 man I don’t know how that makes me Ross but Ross sounded like a very logical guy if that simple observation makes me and him similar

Are you guys just calling me Ross to deflect from the fact that Jen is highly unlikely to outrun a 6-ft 4 man and that Abby Martin is an anti American lunatic???

Yeah … or maybe he just believes you are…

Rick-the-Boss-01

This Ross character was his previous name Ross the boss and it’s just a coincidence I’m called Rick the Boss or are you lot just a coordinated group of trolls calling me names for no reason???

Anyway why don’t you go to the conspiracy theory section and start a thread called is Rick’s real name Ross and that way you don’t have to get in other peoples threads detailing the topic that would be the polite and reasonable thing to do but considering this name calling started because I said it was highly unlikely Jen can outrun 6 foot 4 attacker I doubt you people are polite or reasonable your behaviour is shameful

Nah its bc your erudition/command of the English language and excellent grammatical composition is of a similar standard to Ross - so much so that I can only conclude that you and he are in fact the same person.

…'Tis sheer poetry

1 Like

If you were literate, you would see he uses run-on sentences. Not so excellent. But then… you seem to be easily impressed.

But the real question is is a propaganda robot qualified to make such a judgement call

Who is this Ross and what did he do to upset you so much???

One of the few things that impresses me is your ability to post so much inane, puerile profanity in so MANY threads and yet you still manage to avoid getting a 1000 year ban - maybe I should start flagging you.

That would be expected. Like I told KVN… Except for identifying threats of violence, I view anonymous flagging as cowardly.

Do it. It would suit you.

1 Like