OUT OF SHADOWS Documentary

also said by Voltaire

1 Like

Take a look at the signatories and delegations from the Brits, Americans and French on the treaty. They were significantly kosher. Balfour, the whole works. Edward Bernays was Wilson’s special advisor on PR.

British signatories:

• David Lloyd-George (Prime Minister)
  • Andrew Bonar Law (Conservative leader, member of committee producing Balfour Declaration)
  • Viscount Alfred Milner (Rothschild zionist minister, ditto)
  • Arthur James Balfour (Rothschild zionist minister, ditto)
  • George Nicoll Barnes (Labour Party leader)
1 Like

Don’t get your pantees in a bunch. The “shitty” video is a good introduction to the sleeping masses that never thought for themselves no matter what age they’re in. I’ve seen the response of ignorant millenials to this video and they’re looking for more answers. They’re looking for the truth.
I have read history. I have also lived in a country that had a military hunta installed by the CIA. People were tortured and people died. See if you divide people you can steer them where ever you want. ■■■■ didn’t invent this, It’s the devil’s playbook. Don’t fall for it.
A lot of shady stuff has been going on since the dawn of time. Don’t loose the forest from the trees.

Worshiping_the_golden_calf_Moses10

1 Like

I’m not sure how you can just assert that.

The fact that there were hundreds of Zionist ■■■■ involved in the Versailles process means by definition the terms were made worse on the Germans than they otherwise would have been. The Zionists weren’t hanging around for the scenery, after all, they were there to influence the Allied side. And we know for a fact that the ■■■ thrives in chaos and destruction - simply refer to the New Testament. They had every reason to impose the strictest possible terms they could get away with, as that would mean more opportunities for ■■■■■■ exploitation in war-ravaged Germany.

Had the Germans won, the ■■■■■ particularly the foaming at the mouth Zionists, would not have been involved on the winning side during the peace process, which means by definition the terms would have been less onerous.

The best book I know of that really gets into the Zionist issues is The Inside Story of the Peace Conference by Dr. E.J. Dillon… I would say that the Zionist role was about what we would expect at that time period, however I wouldn’t say that it was either dominating or too overwhelming…they were represented, they achieved a lot obviously, and there were plots and scandals involving them at high levels…however, it is my thinking that even without ■■■■ officially represented or even present at all that too much would have gone differently.

1 Like

All I know is that I do not know anything.

IMG_9501

1 Like

I’ll check that out as well. Most books on the Versailles Treaty are - surprise, surprise! - heavily Kosher from what I’ve seen.

‘The Treaty Of Versailles - A Reassessment After 75 Years’ (Edited Boemcke, Feldman, Glaser - German Historical Institute (Washington DC), Cambridge University Press, 1998). The author list is basically like a Tel Aviv telephone directory. Other publications out there I’ve come across are similar, which is very telling they’re trying to cover something up here.

Yeah that book was originally published in 1920 so that helps obviously… It’s one of the reasons I love older books too… Anything printed after probably the 1950s is progressively tainted by PC and philo-Semitism to a degree to which, especially if focusing on tangential ■■■■■■ issues, often makes the book impossible for me to read at all nowadays. eBay is a wonderful resources for these unedited/censored titles and are worth the additional coin.

2 Likes

I found a bootleg PDF online but will certainly make the purchase for a first edition. Wow…Page 12:

Of all the collectivities whose interests were furthered at the (Paris Peace) Conference, the ■■■■ had perhaps the most resourceful and certainly the most influential exponents. There were ■■■■ from Palestine, from Poland, Russia, the Ukraine, Rumania, Greece, Britain, Holland, and Belgium; but the largest and most brilliant contingent was sent by the United States.

Told you…

Great recommendation. If you have any other recommendations on the subject I would gladly welcome them.

1 Like

I used to do book reviews on Amazon but they’ve scrubbed all my older shit now, which pisses me off bigly… I had a review for this book, I remember, where I summarized a lot of it and even did my best not to go too overboard with my personal feelings or politics so as to avoid the censor, and now years later I see it’s still shoah’d anyway.

This one is good too:

A big part of why the ■■■■ were so successful at Versailles was that they secured the minorities treaties in all Western lands, which set up the stage and setting for what we saw in the 1960s where ■■■■ ran the “civil rights” movements everywhere using other minority ethnic groups as their proxies to bludgeon the majority electorally inside their own homelands.

Interesting assertion. Have you ever worked for the CIA public affairs dept or in the film industry itself? Just curious, because there are certain claims in this movie that has already been proven true and factual.

Yes, most of my family is Christian. My sister claims it was us who founded the “New Age” Christian movement. My grandfather was a well known Medicine man, so certain aspects of what was handed down from him made understanding certain doctrines in Christianity and other religions a common thread.

BTW, I was watching this last night, and I cued it up for ya, just watch the first 4 minutes. If propaganda wasn’t such an important tool then governments wouldn’t go to great lengths to master its implementations to be used for specific agenda’s.

I will admit that you have me at a disadvantage here, as I have not seen the movie.

But are you (indirectly, at least) asserting that the ■■■■ are typically bad, whereas the Nazis are good?

I do hope that this is not what you intended…

I’m not even going to bother wasting my time venturing into the area of Nazism; however, do you believe that the actions of Israel against Palestinians are “good” and humanitarian in nature?

This thread with the film about Hollywood pedophiles, should not have been posted in the “conspiracy” forum. Now it’s hi-jacked by the monomanic neo-Nazis.

Actually, my comment was not directed toward you.

Since you have responded, however, let me just say this:

I really do not wish to digress into another subject (e.g. the Israeli-Palestinian conflict). That is a mere deflection.

If you wish to participate in this thread, I do hope that you will stay on point.

I put it in the Conspiracy Forum because it is a conspiracy not understood by the sleeping masses. It’s as if people gloss over the idea as: “Something that’s so disgusting could never happen… the news media would have reported it.” :roll_eyes: But the news and the Hollywood media elite are one and the same.
Another reason for being in this Forum is it’s only visable to the more trusted members and we won’t get the trolls/shills like Icebug Slime, that hate free speech, crapping all over the place trying to silence everyone. I welcome logical dialogue.

1 Like

Yes…but on Patriot it could have been in the normal forum, I am guessing most normal people avoid the conspiracy forum, because it’s so contaminated with the single-minded Nazi crap