On Dismantling Police Departments

Where did I mention Floyd? You are making assumptions.

I was referring to hamstrung cops trying to maintain order in environments that are poor because they are lawless and disordered.

Yep, if a cop can’t beat the shit out of people or worse, kill them, they can’t do their jobs…

Thank god you’re no police chief…:roll_eyes:

The FBI is the ultimate police force in the United States…and operates outside of the United States often.

Just a bit of stupidity verbalized

Thanks

1 Like

How about this for a concept? If people just obeyed the law to begin with there would be no need for the police to beat the shit out of you!

Well not only did that not happen, most Americans are in no such mood. The spotlight presently is upon the police, it’s time for meaningful (not the milk toast we’ve seen in the past) reform…

What makes you think that crime spikes if police are no longer allowed to commit the abuses they’ve been getting away with for far too long…

Be sure to watch the (less than 2 minutes long) video. It seems Bitchillary has changed her mind…again.

1 Like

Someone said, on Fox News, several nights ago (was it Tucker Carlson? I forget) that we will have an authority in each city.

The onlyl question, then, is whether that authority will be the police…or gangs of thugs.

One is accountable.

The other is not.

2 Likes

What source are you pulling on for Keith Ellison’s support of Sharia law?

TLM

Keep drinking that fake, humanist doublespeak koolaid.

1. Russia
  2. Fisa
  3. Mueller
  4. Mass media in bed.
    5.Flynn
    6.Stone
    7 Julian Assange
    8 Dismantle Police
    9 Praise Antifa
  5. Be in bed with Chinese Covid craziness.
  6. isolate Americans, Curfews, burning cities.
  7. Release prisoners, Incite Riots to destroy business and American stability.

The list is much longer

So Monte, do you see a pattern yet? Or are you part of it?

Trump draining swamp, swamp keeps going insane.

1 Like

What is this list supposed to thread together exactly?

Also, how is Trump draining the swamp? I’ll take 3 examples.

If you don’t understand the threat, either you are naive or part of it.

1 Like

That is the definition of extremist ideology. Please break down what connects the items you’ve numbered with reliable sources.

Did you just wake up from a coma?

“Extremist Ideology,” would be “dismantling the police,” virus bioweapons released, burning cities, Antifa, isolation based on incorrect Data., Curfews media inciting riots…etc.

Thank you for articulating your position. Dismantling the police of course does not mean breaking down the justice department and legal system, it is simply a tag line used to move what has clearly become a large problem over to a more community oriented model.

If you have proof that the Coronavirus was a bio-weapon please attach sources.

There are no cities on fire, there was limited damage & looting, which while regrettable, is not in it and of itself a cause for concern.

Antifa is, much like the m16 wielding conspiracy theorists of the Right, a fantasy.

I think many agree the data did not pan out the way the projection models suggested; however I’m not sure what is sinister about that. The group coming up with the data (the task force led by the white house) had the most to lose by getting it wrong.

***I’m still trying to understand what connects any of these pieces?

If you are actually asking, (like someone that just woke up from a coma) I would just ask you to read all the threads.

There is plenty of info on the origin of the virus, the faked data, the hysteria, genetic patents, what the leftists did to nursing home patients , the real statistics on cops who have killed blacks, etc. and now the “dismantle police” insanity.

Is this all news to you?

In every case the globalists are the source of it

:wink: If you feel like attaching any information or sources for those points I’m happy to take a look and offer some thoughts. It seems to be the normal conspiracy theory nonsense however.

Ugh.

This would go nowhere. Read all the threads first.

Redundancy is tiresome.

1 Like

Awe, gee! We have another troll onboard!

Either you are deliberately playing dumb or you aren’t capable of understanding what is happening.

Which is it?

2 Likes