On Dismantling Police Departments

What they don’t understand is coming to us is a very dangerous prospect. I’m former Army, the neighbor next door is a former Marine. I have a 5.56 AR, a 7.62 AR and my favorite, my 6.5 Grendel AR. I have multiple shotguns, including my favorite Mossburg 12 Gauge. I have other rifles, probably 15 handguns, including my favorite SIG 320. My wife shoots, I taught her. My daughter shoots. My son shoots. My neighbor is the same. I very rarely dip below 5,000 total rounds of ammo. I have multiple bio-metric safes in my house that are hidden. If you kick in my door, there’s a very good chance that you’re going to end up dead. If you’re ransacking our neighborhood and getting violent, my 6.5 Grendel can reach out and touch you at 1,000 yards. I just don’t think they understand who they’re threatening.

3 Likes

There are other ways:

BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)–News 4 has learned the entire Buffalo Police Department Emergency Response Team has resigned from the team.

That’s a total of 57 officers.

We’re told this is a show of support for the officers who are suspended without pay after shoving 75-year-old Martin Gugino.

Wonder what the city will do for responding to riots and demonstrations?

When blacks act up and commit crimes and violence dems blame the police that are required to handle them . Blacks are conditioned to resist arrest and cause harm to those trying to uphold the LAW . Now dems need the black and minority vote so they side with them every time ,facts don’t matter , votes do . Do you think those same dems are willing to live in their mansions without police protection ?

Are the two of you serious???
Police reform, sure. But REAL reform, not the milk toast measures we’ve seen in the past.

But elimination…you’ve got to know that that’s Pollyanna…?

Just don’t be conflating the rioters which number many whites, with the peaceful and legitimate protesters.

What I said - me. PA Coal Regions - The Only Old West Towns East of the Mississippi. Ya can’t swing a dead cat in my neighborhood, without hitting someone who is armed. Very tight knit group of people. We do watch each other’s backs. I do like my old 03 Springfield with the Kahles competition scope. The luxury of distance.

1 Like

Last I heard a crack team of Feather Duster Troops was being assembled. Nothin worse than a severe tickling.

1 Like

The lunatics override the peaceful protestors, and dignified peaceful protestors should be protected. Only way is to grease the looters. No one even notices peaceful protesting when the knuckle draggers are roaming the street.

893ec2f66231d7f4

2 Likes

White Supremacists, Skinheads, Antifa, BLM or Black Panthers have all been infiltrated by the FBI and other government agencies. Even Al Capone admitted he answered to the FBI about 90 years ago.

[Eliminating 25 million Americans - American Thinker](https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/10/eliminating_25_million_americans

Now you must remember, this sit down involved supposedly educated people. But then, during the Nazi years, Berlin was a center of learning; and I’d be willing to bet, similar sit downs took place; AND WERE FOLLOWED THROUGH.

What’s the significance to the thread topic?

To provide a thread for discussion of opinions on (the idea of) dismantling police departments.

Are you unable to comprehend written English?

1 Like

And many won’t want to, but those that want to and have the means no doubt will…

They’ll do what Democrat pols always do- let it burn. In the morning they’ll blame police.

1 Like

Soooo, what would real reform look like? How would the new “please don’t scuff your Jordans on our teeth” squad keep poor neighborhoods safe? Do you think a bunch of limp wristed effeminate SJW man-buns are going to get there right away for a 911 domestic disturbance call? Do you really?

‘Police reform’ is when you allow those who wink and nod at violent criminality to make the job of the police force much more dangerous. Democrats were once the party that was for fainess, but realized that fairness is not one sided, and that crazy ideas were just that. Today it’s the party that sees ‘fairness’ as a blank check to those who simply hate law and order. Crazy ideas are embraced, not because they’re crazy, but because you’ll be hounded, and perhaps even lose your job, if you dissent.

Organizations infiltrated by the FBI.

What those cops did to Mr. Floyd was not scuffing Jordan’s on someone’s teeth… Why must you trivialize this? I don’t believe you give a shit about keeping poor neighborhoods safe to begin with. But what makes you think that the Floyd treatment is the only way for police, who claim to be there to protect and serve, must discharge their responsibilities?

But police is the topic.