On Dismantling Police Departments

Don’t expect many of us to do your homework for you.

Read the existing threads related to the topics of which you claim ignorance.

I see that at this time you have read a total of 44 minutes on 11 topics. Have you bothered to read an entire thread from start to finish?

1 Like

Probably under a different name.

Google is your friend! Do your own research! Asking others to do it for you is just being lazy on your part! Next!

Actually, “Google” is not our friend. Duck Duck Go is better…
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Go to the blog “Nerd has Power” first. Read the essays and all the comments. That will give you a perspective.

The CCP is an evil thing. There are alot of info here about the CCP. The globalist opposition to America and other country is in bed with China.

There has been previous plans for Commie insurrections for many years. This is the plan and it has to fail.

It’s just an expression! :innocent:

Many people conflate searching with googling

Of course but that habit needs to be expunged from the braincells. :exploding_head:

I haven’t said “Google it” for years now.

2 Likes

I’d imagine that a challenge to state and connect references that are made and back those references up with facts (and references) would be met with a smile, not with an accusation of trolling.

@Dr_Manhattan I believe I asked you to provide references for a point you made about Keith Ellison earlier as well.

I am happy to do my own research however nothing has been said that warrants looking into quite yet. What do you imagine I will find on a deep dive of Covid being a manufactured bio-weapon?

I told you what to read. Now read it. Study it.

“Nerd has Power” blog. It’s all there.

Why? It’s a well established fact. Put in the effort in finding out for yourself. You are a new comer here and already you are making demands for members to prove to you about things that have already been posted here. Spend a little more time here reading and less time in advocating for redundancy.

2 Likes

I’ll take a look through.

No need to be defensive; I believe the statement is far from “established fact” – and generally when someone is issuing something that is so far from being established its not bizarre to ask to be pointed toward the evidence.

The piece seems to be mostly thesis with little in the way of supporting facts.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30418-9/fulltext

This details how many researchers backed by the NIH and CDC esp. take issue with the idea that the receptor could ever have been man made – a point that the article you sent across glosses over.

No one is getting defensive, which is an assumption on your part. Your opinion about something not being established as fact is revealing you haven’t spent enough time researching or reading about the subject matter in question. Spend a little time reading and you will find that this is a topic that has already been explored here and I am not in the business of having to repeat myself just because some new member here makes it a requirement to do so.

1 Like

I agree that the Police State standing army needs to be disarmed and disbanded. Required in order for that to happen is the need to fully and without equivocation submit to “shall not be infringed.” And, property rights and the freedom of association needs be restored as well, including defense of property by deadly force. (Texas is the only state left where defense of property is a reasonable use by right of deadly force.) So, ladies and gentlemen, strange as it may seem, the offer on the table seems to be Classical Locke/Jeffersonian Liberalism. I can assure you, the State will select E none of the above and continue to love you good and hard.

I find it funny that the ones chanting dismantle the police are the ones to yell " call 911 " as soon as they are confronted.

1 Like

There’s a thread for coronavirus discussions. Why don’t you read through those and comment there?

3 Likes

This is the problem- Texas is the only state, if progs get control, than you will be forced to retreat and let them ransack your home, maybe kill your kids, while you wait 20 minutes for the cops to show up. And that’s only if federal gun confiscation laws don’t go into effect.

1 Like

Read the blog don’t just skim them. Read the comments. To prove it one would have to have access to all the documentation.

There is no question covid was created and the cover up and misdirection has been epic.

They took the virus pieces and engineered it to make it transmittable to humans. That is a bioweapon.

Take your pick, you lazy rick!

He’s a Muslim. What do you expect?