OMG what a repudiation of Trump

Correct, and you don’t want to discuss what Mattis or McRaven have said about the red hat because there’s no defense for him. Instead you’d rather derail the thread attacking Mattis and McRaven. No worries though. I’ll keep bringing it back to the point that they both made. Trump is a threat to the Republic and we’re going to kick his ass out one of two ways…

I voted for Obama. Twice. It was during his second term that I realized how terrible and racist Obama truly was.

Anyhow, this thread is about your blatant support for a warmonger who only has experience in unjust wars and your hatred for a president who is trying to get us out of them.

The fact that you created this thread shows your hypocrisy and blind partisan perspective.

3 Likes

Nope. I wrote the op and it’s about the repudiation of Trump and the threat that Trump poses to the republic, his having dodged the draft, while seeking to become the commander in chief of the very military and men that he disrespects. Except colonel Sanders, he loves him.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yeah right :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Mattis eternally and permanently BTFO in official White House statement:

“We viewed General Mattis’ speech at the Al Smith dinner. We understand why he feels criticized by our statements. General Mattis’ is a good tactician and a bad politician. Fortunately, we only required the former. The Executive Branch has a constitutional duty to command the military in such a way as to defend the security interests of the USA, not to police millennia old regional conflicts. This duty includes, but is not limited to, balancing the safety of troops relative to geopolitical shifts. We appreciate the General’s gung ho approach towards interventionist warfighting, but continue to require that he takes orders from and serves at the pleasure of the executive branch. Trump doctrine does not include policing multifaceted conflicts that could put us in direct conflict with NATO allies, nor does it require us to intervene in all conflicts around the world.”

1 Like

This is proof the media is a danger to all, even if you serve in uniform.

1 Like

Would you despise Trump if you were convinced he was doing a good job as POTUS?

Of course I would. I can’t stand the person.

Then your every criticism of him is off topic in a political discussion. I think

Why, I don’t think that the people who despised Obama were “off topic” for criticizing him.

Btw, do you have anything to say directly to the op and McRavens warning about the president in his NYT piece???

Is he the GOAT or what?

:smile::+1:

Can’t say that I know what you mean…:man_shrugging:

McRaven was insubordinate and flapped his lips to a Rolling Stone reporter about his boss, Pres. Obama. And people who hate Trump cite the insubordinate General.

His skills are in soldiering.

Giving him any more deference than that is frkn foolish.

Greatest (POTUS) Of All Time.
GOAT.

That is due to your feigning that you don’t know the difference between fair and unfair criticism.
How do I become a Mod here?

:smile:

Thank you for finally addressing the topic.

For eating KFC…:roll_eyes:

Anyway, that is quite subjective.

But I claimed no such thing A, and 2, whether criticism is fair or unfair is subjective…too.

Calling for a coup against the POTUS is a treasonous act.

2 Likes