Official Super Tuesday 2020 Thread

Not exactly, Trump is laughing his ass off.

Trump spent less than any candidate in decades to win the presidency.

Bloomers is spending more than any candidate in history and can’t even win a state.

Hell he’s spent more already than Obama spent in the entire campaign in 2008.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It was a figure of speech and 20 times richer is substantial and signifcant no matter which way you cut it.

Yes he is President but regardless it does not stop him from being a petty jealous petulant man child.

Project much? Hilarious!

Black people are voting for Biden massively. Makes me think about Bernie’s hypothetical “alliance” of minorities. So much for intersectionality.

Nothing like seeing the obvious.

he party uniting behind a candidate (biden) to ensure another doesn’t win.

Be quiet the grown ups are talking.

1 Like

Imagine Joe Biden as president… this idiot barely strings a sentence together, forgets where he is, is a crook, sniffs children, and has a degenerate criminal son…this is who they want as president???

It looks like Biden might beat Bernie fair and square - at least as much as that means anything in politics. Biden has put Sanders in a big underdog position. The Sanders people won’t be in much of a position to say it was stolen.

I expected a Bernie rout here in California, and Biden scored pretty well even with no effort. The last week has been nothing but Steyer and Bloomberg ads on TV and radio, I’m at least happy to see those fuckers gone.

I’m bracing myself now for a totally predictable 3 months of smears on Trump and a little effort trying to make Biden look inspired. Here, there will be a flood of trolls, they’re going to get desperate when they realize just what a lame horse they’ve got hitched to their wagon. Russia will rise again!

1 Like

It boils down to who is the the most underable of undesirables at this point.

Should we have a Biden Running For Senate on Super Thursday, thread? Cause I hear he is.

2 Likes

Biden was polling at 9% in Massachusetts and then allegedly won with 33%…this is more than a little bit strange.

USA Today:

Biden did not campaign in Massachusetts, have any organization in the state or air any television ads in the state. In fact, a WBUR poll last Friday showed him polling at 9% in fifth place. Biden’s rapid post-South Carolina surge was arguably on display in Massachusetts more than any other state.

According to Real Clear Politics, the last time Bernie was leading in a Massachusetts poll was September. They’ve logged no less than six polls since then where Biden was losing to both Bernie and Liz and sometimes Mike Bloomberg and Pete Buttigieg.

But miraculously, he won by a wide margin, according to the DNC.

We have already seen very shady business in the early contests, beginning with the debacle in Iowa, where an app created by a company called “Shadow Inc.,” which is run by former Clinton staffers and received funding from Joe Biden himself along with other establishment Democrats, was logging the wrong results.

2 Likes

Well its official 2020 election will be as boring as it could of possibly gotten.

We really cant have anything at all, we arent even allowed not to be bored.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Biden has a 15% chance of dying from Coronavirus in his first term. Who he picks for VP may be interesting.

1 Like

Bernie Sanders becoming the nominee left a margin for unexpected events and upheavals. So they’ve obviously put the fix in and returned all to the status quo.

That would be you.

When the final results come in Bernie’s delegate lead over Biden will be so large Biden will have no choice but to drop out in the upcoming weeks.

California results are you need 15% statewide to win delegates, it’s then divided into congressional districts. Sanders blowing Biden out across the state.

Here is a friendly reminder that Joe Biden likes to kiss his granddaughter with his mouth. This is perverted and disgusting. No one does this.

1 Like