Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

@rp5x5
Fulford isn’t much of a researcher. He is just a mouthpiece of a certain CIA faction (and gets paid for it).

Compulsively Imagines Anything. and has kooks subscribe to him.

Bill Gates help fund an event LAST YEAR called “Novel Coronavirus Pandemic Preparedness Exercise” October 18, in New York?

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/bill-gates-help-fund-an-event-last-year-called-novel-coronavirus-pandemic-preparedness-exercise-october-18-in-new-york/

2 Likes
1 Like

Hopefully this is real

2 Likes

@Magog
@AlexC

“Conspiracy” written all over the place.
Only this word is forbidden in the mass media.
I wonder why.

t5yhk

Who cares about Coronavirus? Yaravirus has entered the server.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_6Miu2esX4&feature=em-uploademail

2 Likes

I’m not so sure about the positive human spirit, but the Deep State is desperate. Seems like a good video to watch tonight. Thanks.

Deep State wants a WWIII by any and all means.
It failed to ignite it by the false flag attack on Hawaii two years ago, and it failed again last year (with Iran).
Now they are doing it with China.

Steele nailed it. Deep State = Zionist State

If in your area, there is some sort of civilian Emergency Response Unit, you might want to consider contacting them and making your presence known. I’ve been urging the miliita movement – those who read a militia website I post on – to develop all-round expertise in dealing with disasters, man-made or otherwise, that the official state finds it cannot handle. But for most people, even those with some basic first aid/combat medicine experience, this is uncharted territory.

Someone with your background would be very useful.

a9822f535ea4ac8a

Aah, the eleventh president

I thought all the cases in the US were contained. What aren’t they telling us?

During the incubation period, many from Wuhan traveled including to the United States.

An infected patient was accidentally released from a hospital in San Diego.

Mutation is always a concern.

This is why setting up quarantine facilities is not a conspiracy theory but being proactive. I applaud being proactive rather than being reactive.

As a side note, I wanted to buy face masks at my local pharmacy for reasons other than this virus and was told they’ve been sold out.

1 Like

I think the infection spread in China because of the poor “treatment” of patients.

As long as patients are well taken care of (and properly isolated) as in Russia, Japan, US, etc., there’s absolutely no cause for panic.

Soon the living shall envy the dead…

Shits airborne yo - we fucked :crazy_face:

Everybody get their FEMA coffins nice and comfy.

Everything is gonna be fine. Just lay off the bat soup and you’re all good. It’s that simple.

1 Like