Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

2 Likes

I believe that there is not yet enough information to make that statement.

1 Like

That would tie in with the theory that Mossad developed the virus in the lab they built in Wuhan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GevcUNJNrDI&feature=em-uploademail

It’s a designer virus, no doubt about it.
Target: Asians

It means if you’re an Arab or Iranian or European (by descent), there’s nothing to panic about.

I don’t know about Khazars, though, because their ancestors were Asians.

Viruses parasitize bacteria.
Bacteria parasitize protozoa, worms and other insects referred to as “parasites.”
Parasites parasitize us.
And we humans parasitze what?

The Chinese have strange eating habits and questionable hygiene in the countryside and poor sections of large cities, which probably cause bacterial and parasitic infestation, not virus per se.

I don’t know, because it depends on the definition of “evil.”
They might think they are doing “good” to the planet by reducing world population, down to 500 million, as per the Georgia Guidestones.
They think they have the god-given rights to inherit and rule the world, where 7 billion is a few too many.

He doesn’t like me either. And his effing memes get on my nerves too!

2 Likes

Prosecutors say that Dr. Charles Lieber, the chair of Harvard University’s Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology, had a contract with Wuhan Institute of Technology.

Born to a ■■■■■■ family[9], Lieber “spent m

1 Like

‘I didn’t start it, you did.’
‘No I didn’t!’
'Did too!!’

Isn’t it pathetic. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

What is more pathetic is this thread is now being turned into another anti ■■■■■■ conspiracy thread by the usual asshats here!

BTW, why are you responding to me? I thought you had me on ignore?

I’m giving you one more chance. :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah Ok!

The doctor in Wuhan who originally warned about the danger of this virus has now died. He was in his mid-30s. That specifically excludes him from the “classic three” (maybe he had a compromised immune system) although he was probably over worked and may have been suffering from exhaustion … by some accounts.

An interesting article on virus transmission on aircraft.

1 Like

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: How to Deal with Viruses and Malware

Or maybe he knew too much.
Dead men tell no tales.

f1f4d5804eccb453

1 Like

No Comment - Take it or leave it.

‘‘A massive hybrid warfare attack has begun on China following the failure of negotiations between Eastern and Western secret societies, sources close to the negotiations say. The attack on China is using a combination of bio-weapons, propaganda and economic warfare according to multiple sources.’’
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=140247

Poor troubled Fulford. Poor Fulford followers.

1 Like