Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

1 Like

More hypocrisy, do as I say not as I do. They know only too well it is all utter tripe.

1 Like

13 Israelis suffer FACIAL PARALYSIS after taking Pfizer Covid jab, amid influx of reports detailing adverse effects

https://www.infowars.com/posts/13-israelis-suffer-facial-paralysis-after-taking-pfizer-covid-jab-amid-influx-of-reports-detailing-adverse-effects/

Here ya go -

(https://www.bitchute.com/video/6ojOGHM7bJKV/)

1 Like
1 Like

Screenshot_5
Screenshot_6

2ff5d62b38ec750a

1 Like
1 Like

141529354_4127319013964061_1466604245254455202_n

1 Like

The article about Israelis getting covid after the first vaccine shows nothing unusual. The headline is just RT cashing in on the fear surrounding the vaccines.

Less than 1% tested positive 2 weeks after the first shot.

“Pfizer has said that a spike in immunity occurs between Day 15 and Day 21 after the first jab, when the effectiveness of its vaccine increases from 52 to 89 percent.”
-quoted from your article

Reduced PCR testing…
Looks like another lie

As opposed to the MSM induced fear surrounding the Ronahoax presumably?.

Here he is peddling the same sheep narratives of vaccines being safe! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good let the leftist sheep take the vaccines when they become functioning invertebrates that can’t fight off terminal illnesses it makes our job easier of weeding out the dumbasses within Darwin’s law. It’s easy for such when they sit behind their computers in their comphy little chairs sipping soy lattes all secure and oblivious to actual reality!

The vaccines are new, so they aren’t without some risk. I’ll gladly take that risk over the alternative.

The media does use fear to boost ratings, they’ve been doing that forever. That doesn’t negate the reality of this pandemic.

1 Like

Go for it! It only proves you submit to fear in order to want a false sense of security then actually having critical thinking skills to know and consider the risks involved.