Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

When/if the time comes you will need to lose the beard.

Why? It’s pretty self explanatory or haven’t you figured that out?

On late Saturday evening (Feb. 1), the Tencent webpage showed confirmed cases of the Wuhan virus in China as standing at 154,023, 10 times the official figure at the time. It listed the number of suspected cases as 79,808, four times the official figure.

The number of cured cases was only 269, well below the official number that day of 300. Most ominously, the death toll listed was 24,589, vastly higher than the 300 officially listed that day.

A severe shortage of test kits also leads to a lower number of diagnosed cases of infection and death. In addition, there have been many reports of doctors being ordered to list other forms of death instead of coronavirus to keep the death toll artificially low.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3871594

1 Like

It was when the article was written Manshe

Yeah sure Maggie! We know you are just trying to save face because in reality you had it wrong! Just woman up and admit it !

yok

Coming from Tencent, not surprised!

When we look back on this moment from the vantage of history, what will we think? Will we think how obvious it was that the coronavirus deaths in China were in the tens of thousands rather than the hundreds claimed by authorities?

Hey Manshe - I’ve noticed recently that nearly all your posts are disruptive or confrontational - can I ask why? Is it your natural narcissism or are you just trying to overcome your own inadequacies in the testosterone department?

2 Likes

Thread derailing with personal attacks!

@kvn @tyfoon

If you have a personal problem with me, you are free to PM me so we can talk about it! Of course I won’t hold my breath because it’s just the coward that you have always have been Maggie!

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

1 Like

problem yes - personal no, public

The problem is YOU and I’m not the only one you ‘‘confront’’
You are disruptive and although you accuse others of derailment it is actually YOU who mostly derails other threads.
I have a lot of respect for Patriot and what he is doing and IMO you are undermining that work.
And I always air my grievances in public bc I have the courage of my convictions and am happy to share my views and let public opinion decide the merit of my argument.
Why would anyone want to hide behind the petticoats of PM’s unless they have something to hide?

2 Likes

Guys, this thread is not about you. :wink:

Didn’t Epstein have links to Maxwell - Maxwell worked for Mossad - Bill Gates wants to reduce world population -Bill Gates is a crypto/actual ■■■■■
Just joining the dots.
Are these ppl really that evil?

1 Like

I am sorry that you were sexually abused as a child and you were ass raped by ■■■■■■ Dicks, but insulting me is not going to address your emotional baggage which you seem to project onto others here. All the rest of your rant is pure bullshit and I will leave it at that! I do hope you try to get help for your OCD to which every thread you invade seems to steer in the direction of anti American and Anti ■■■■■■ nonsense, like your alter ego digipoo does! Like I said, if you want to talk about it you can always PM me. I don’t always need to air the dirty laundry in public which you seem to want to do for your own validation to which you are always in denial of.

If you have a problem, than that is yours and continues to be yours until you can actually try to resolve it!

Really? You respect him so much that you denigrate our Military and our country with your obnoxious anti American hate filled posts? Yeah OK! (Sarcasm)

Sounds like passive aggression on your part, and of course you are not evolved enough to figure that part out! Good luck with that!

You can even have the last word.

Right! But who started it this time? Try taking your own advice, because obviously you can’t practice what you preach to take accountability for your own behavioral tendencies! Surprise surprise!

There is a lot of talk about this being a really strange incident concerning the whistleblower doctor.

Though I don’t think it’s strange, it’s more unspeakably tragic.

We don’t know enough about this virus to know what’s predictable, and what’s outside the norm and strange, yet

1 Like

We do know that the only people dying are the classic three: young, old, and those with compromised immune systems. A 34 year old - and a doctor with immediate access to medicine, tests, antibiotics, etc.? It’s a bit odd. And given he bucked the system and was targeted for retribution by the government, there’s plenty of reason to ask questions.

1 Like

Hopefully the Coronavirus will hit the Iranian military and clerics. Is this tainted Corona Beer???