3 Likes

https://youtu.be/7Lt8tNKLn10

2 Likes

131703002_3968800756497575_9067508255785558714_n

2 Likes

Screenshot_8

2 Likes

JFYI … the current infection measure in London is projected to be 2%

I am not sure how they measured that number, in fact they probably didn’t measure it.
However after I heard it on the radio, and bounced it off our local paramedic, she retorted that the whole of the local Upper School (kids aged 12-16 and their teachers) have it.

2% is 1 in 50

My daughters are both LPN’s in a nursing home. Neither one of them is willing to get the vaccine. Both said they will find different work if they are forced to take it.

Both of them work in the CV19 ward. Both of them tell me that this thing is waaaayyy over blown. No deaths or serious problems in either of their wards. I would tend to believe the people on the front lines any day over what is reported on the “news” and by Dr. Fauci and friends.

Both of them are required to take the CV19 test twice a week. through this whole thing, and being in the CV19 wards every day, neither one has tested positive. Hmmmmm…

5 Likes

1 Like

Freudian slip

For those who may think this is about a disease, just listen to what a slip of de tongue could reveal!!

4 Likes
  1. BREAKING: Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko said via Belarusian Telegraph Agency, BEITA, that the World Bank and IMF offered him a bribe of $940 million United States Dollars in the form of “Covid Relief Aid” on condition that he do the following:

2. Impose an “extreme lockdown on his people” Force them to wear face masks. Impose very strict curfews. Impose a police state. Crash the economy.
    Every country in EU et al took the payment. Dirty US governors and Congressmen took the payment. 10s of thousands of us scientists

3. and physicians have exposed the garbage assay, horrifically inaccurate data and completely backwards measures taken by politicians and bureaucrats in public health and scratch our heads as to WHY? You don’t use masks for viruses, you done quarantine healthy. WHY?

4. well this admission by President Lukashenko tells me everything I need to know. Now we know why! When did Fauci get paid? And Redfield? And many of our governors? I know
    POTUS didn’t. He fought all of this, but was guilted into it. This is it folks. If you think it’s about

5. a virus, it’s not.
    As stated by a Russian commentator: “Belarus, a country led by an authoritarian figure, is a freer country than all of the so-called free world combined.”

6. I know it occurred in September, but his statement was translated for me then I found sources backing it up. Since I’m SURE very few people heard this, I categorize it as breaking- it’s urgent people know these things!

https://mobile.twitter.com/LynnFynn3

2 Likes

He should have gotten the money and then do nothing.
Belarus is by no means a wealthy country, although Minsk is a nice, quiet, and very European city.

1 Like

Oncology doctor?
Does that mean he has been giving chemo to suffering cancer patients?
Maybe old karma coming down?

Nashville TN Registered Nurse Took The “Vaccine”, Now Look What Happened…

4 Likes
3 Likes

Sounds like a lifetime of being asleep only to be woken by Big Ben as your alarm clock.
I would like to know how many she encouraged to have the damn thing when she was a believer !!

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1DvM8qInrg&feature=emb_logo

1 Like

133234138_10224961231758492_4384375464286908842_n

2 Likes

1 Like

133906040_10159293637327806_3815784381214703140_n

3 Likes