Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

There is no way I will take this vax.

I wonder if this is the real reason Trump wouldn’t sign the Covid relief bill?

Such a crock of s**t. I need the money, but I sincerely hope Trump vetoes all of it until it is just about helping US.

That’s the face of the Nashville nurse who got the vaccination.
No personal insult intended.

1 Like

They’ll hold you down and stab your arm with it…:rofl:

LOL… if it’s the only way I’m allowed to go back to work… I’ll take it. If I die, It’s cool.

1 Like
5 Likes

Mr. Roman decided if he was going to lose everything; if his employees were going to lose their livelihoods; if the system was going to destroy them under the weight of unilateral decrees and fiats; then he was going to block the health inspector from doing his job.

The police were called-in to deal with Carlos Roman’s act of defiance. The situation within the video speaks for itself. People are getting desperate… Acts of resistance are spreading. American workers and Main Street are being destroyed… Meanwhile congress wants to send hundreds of millions of taxpayer funds to foreign shores. Think about it.

Many people talk of a foreboding sense. A sense that something is very close to erupting on the surface. I believe, and have said for months, the final eruption will come as a result of overreach by control authority in reference to COVID dictates. We are close.

4 Likes

Well that sounds better than the defiant attitude amongst some, and the salivating that can be seen by so many of America’s enemies who eagerly await conflict, social unrest or worse, civil war…

Now is the time to unite, resist and push back against the unilateral decrees of local and state officials who have weaponized COVID compliance to destroy our nation. An impassioned plea directly into the heart of patriots from coast to coast. ENOUGH!

If WE THE PEOPLE demand freedom and stand together the control authority is useless.

Those who construct the systems of control need to weaponize fear. Fear of arrest; fear of losing a business; fear of losing liberty or financial security. Local, regional and state officials rely on fear. As soon as the people are no longer fearful, the control ends.

The overwhelming majority of dictates around COVID-19 mitigation are not laws. There was no debate; no input from representative government; and no option for the public to weigh-in on the decisions. It is time we hold them to account….

Throw aside the sense of discomfort and bear witness to the evil we oppose. Do not turn your eyes from the hatred focused in our direction. Stand firm amid the solace of our number and resolve to the task at hand…. It is time to disobey !

Enemies of America because they don’t want to get the Vax? I’m not sure I’d go that far. There are reasons some don’t want to get the Vax. I won’t get it either unless it’s the only way I can go back to work.

No, not enemies of America for not wanting the Trump administration’s OWS vaccine. While there’s comic irony to that, I support the individual choice on that, though it’s a pity that like so many things anymore, conspiracy surrounds that as well.

Screenshot_8

2 Likes

1 Like
1 Like

Flight attendants dropping?

It has a bad connotation.

Absolute no regard for immediate or later negative reaction to the vaccine.
Drive Through Jab !!