Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Screenshot_4

1 Like

Screenshot_7

2 Likes

Wrong, Election Day was November 3rd. All counting is complete, Biden won, in fact, as of today, Biden has won Georgia three times. The final tally, Biden up by 7 million in the popular vote and 74 electoral votes…

Yes indeed, Trump has been repudiated by Americans. All states have certified this, the EC will vote accordingly on the 14th, and then congress will formalize it on the 6th of January.

But it doesn’t matter how long you wish to delay the inevitable, Biden will be sworn in on January 20th and Trump will be evicted from the White House at noon and return to his Manhattan tower…:wink:

No. Truckloads of fake ballots arrived.

No, he didn’t.

Coronavirus was created to permit this fakery.

Endless conspiracy theories. It’s a miserable life you live. Meanwhile, in the real world, Biden is sworn in on January 20th and Trump goes home…:wink:

Dream on.
One thing the American public learned from this Nov 3 fiasco is that conspiracy theorists were right and that mainstream cannot be trusted.

Sorry dude, Americans voted for Biden because Trump sucks and he’s outa here…

Are you denying that Biden will be inaugurated on January 20th?

That is correct.
He will not be.
He and his team had a hand in this corona fakery.

Btw, Biden was confirmed the winner of Georgia for the third time. Trump sure is a glutton for punishment…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

See ya on the 20th…:rofl:

0be6c1e7c608e50a

1 Like

Screenshot_1

1 Like

Screenshot_6

3 Likes

Covid-19,20,21,22,…

1 Like

Arrrrrrr poor old Matt I’m A Cock getting all emotional, he can’t even hide his own fakery well, I want to see this bastard and a few more on the end of a rope !

EDIT: I just wonder what Google will churn out when school kids search for “William Shakespeare”, will it be the English Writer or First Person to receive covid vaccine !!
EDIT: The second person to…

1 Like
1 Like