Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Many of these deaths (heart, kidney, digestive, etc) are iatrogenic (death caused by doctor).

I can see McDonald’s doing something similar to this…nothing like walking into the place wearing a inflated Big Mac box and ordering a Quarter Pounder w/cheese and fries. :roll_eyes:

I never eat there.

McD was rocked by scandals a few years ago in Japan when people were finding weird things in their burgers. According to the article below, we see that China was involved as the material source.

I love Chinese food, but when it comes to CCP and its food supplies, no thanks (with or without the virus).

I could be wrong…but weren’t they using dogs and cats as meat? I think I read that somewhere a long time ago.

It could have been Burger King in Brazil.

Eating out (anywhere) comes with a risk.

I can think of at least 5 ‘conspiracy theories’ for this Covid19 shit, except they’re not theories, but agendas, and I haven’t had breakfast yet!

1 Like

I read something about worms, but never of dogs and cats. The worms story was BS…likely started by a disgruntled fired employee who couldn’t cut the mustard! :rofl:

Screenshot_5

A tried and true medicine of 40 years that changes the pH slightly to slow the virus replication spreading. Simple. The researcher was very mealy mouthed. Probably scared to say it for fear of losing his over $120k job so he dressed it all up to maybe… maybe not.
Trump first mentioned hydroxychlorequine/zinc cure because he heard of the French professor of medicine Didier Raoult, at the Univesity of Aix-Marseille, that did a succesful study on curing covid19. Professor Raoult should get a Nobel prize.
Isn’t it strange that Trump with a simple truth spoken can destroy a mountain of lies? I give Trump credit for that.

2 Likes

Trump is a pretty simple man with good business sense fighting decades of moral decay.

If he and his doctor decide this is what is best, then that is fine with me.

I think the media is in an uproar because it might just keep the man protected.

1 Like

Screenshot_1

:rofl:

Trump insinuated the same months ago. Besides all that his administration has done to address the hoax…:thinking:. Why is he taking chloroquine, if it’s all a hoax?

Don’t forget he is taking zinc as well.
I would take olive leaf, among other things, which nobody can make a stink of.

Why is he taking zinc and chloroquine???

2 Likes

I haven’t looked into it.
But obviously, the combination works.

If you’re over 40, and especially if you imbibe LOL, you need to take extra zinc.

The Donald is the only ‘politician’ without an agenda? Simple as that! As to the story itself - has anyone seen it in any of the MSM outlets? No, neither have I.