Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

The yanks have got their own problems on the horizon, when government hirelings start knocking on their doors demanding to come in and test all family members, and cart off anyone who’s ‘infected’. Honestly I just can’t believe this shit! These people don’t have teh faintest idea what they’re doing - unless it’s because they’re under instruction? Their incompetencies are being exposed day after day after day (especially where the flawed lockdowns are concerned) but they’re simply ignoring it all.

So much wisdom by one wise man is being totally ignored by a handful of ignorant and incompetent people who are taking their advice from proven failed scientists. It doesn’t come much more surreal that that?? I predict that if Johnson doesn’t turn this around - and fast - the current demonstrations will quickly lead to uncontrollable violent anarchism to the extent that he will need not only the plod, but the military too. This is getting serious and there’s no need for it. Indeed, it seems that he’s prepared to tolerate that scenario than to admit policy errors from the outset.

He’s not draining anything…

Hitler reacts to Georgia reopening business
:rofl:

2 Likes

Screenshot_5

1 Like

The (supposed) cure is much worse than the disease.

Just like cancer. People die of chemo, radiation and surgery. (Rarely of cancer itself.)

This is shear lunacy in Germany.

MSM TV has started the Wave2 propaganda. Pathetic.

Wave 2 started when Dr. Fauci said a few days ago…

Then Rand Paul responded back to what Dr. Fauci was stating about ‘reopening too soon’ …

Is Alan Dershowitz blackmailed too from the Lolota express trips to Epstein’s island?
His constitutional law points are delusional. He’s FOS.

‘Where is that in the Constitution?’? Forget the Constitution and Democracy and say Hello fascism . . . in the US and the UK. It’s the ‘new normal’?? FFS I just can’t believe this shit!! As it happens I just searched for the latest update for if someone refuses to be vaccinated, and it’s this: The refusenik will be fined the statutory amount with additional financial penalties accruing for every day it remains unpaid, his bank account will be frozen, his house and auto, and every other possession he has worked a lifetime to acquire, will be sequestered, and - get this - to add insult to injury he’ll still be forceably whisked away to the the nearest facility to be vaccinated. Yeah, it sure is a ‘new normal’?

He doesn’t need to be blackmailed. He’s a fully paid up member of the club already.

Dershowitz was born in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, on September 1, 1938, the son of Claire (née Ringel) and Harry Dershowitz,[11] an Orthodox ■■■■■■ couple

1 Like

Where did that come from C? - I’d like to believe that there are enough of us with a brain to see thru this crap and create enough of a fuss to turn it round.
I also think it’s already started in UK - did you see Lord Sumption on MSM yesterday?
Remember the poll tax riots?
But maybe thats just me being delusional again?

Nah! - I’m sure that was a Monty Python sketch LOL

I’ll look for the YT link for you Goggsy - if it hasn’t been deleted - watch this space . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyUlt1K7Mpo

I’m presuming it’ll be the same or similar for the US seeing as we’re in it together? It’s 11 minutes.

Look at #47.
Does that make sense now?

http://www.deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx?pag=2&sort=GDP&ord=DESC

@cerberus
@Magog

What, the Lord Sumption interview where Evan Davis interrupts him every 5 effing seconds? Yes I saw it - Davis is worse than Peter Hitchens for interrupting? :laughing: :rofl:

I looked at #47 but don’t know what I’m supposed to be looking for. Or it might be my dyslexia playing up again.

UK population from 66 million down to 14 million