Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Probably lockdowns don’t work to prevent the spread of the virus. (I think we are all infected by now).

However, lockdowns as practiced in many parts of the world (except Sweden, Norway, Japan, etc) have given the people a new perspective on life.

Time to evaluate the silliness of the rat race 9-5.

Being an American is a co-morbidity. A super-sized nation of fatties.

2 Likes

Yep.
Morons who are incapable of connecting the dots will call you “conspiracy nuts.”

Coronavirus facts and updates — Gimme a break.

Coronavirus is 100% political.
Coronavirus non-political blah blah. It’s all oxy-morons. LOL

That figures - we’ve spent the last three decades being dumbed down, now they’re scaring us. I put my curse on the fucking lot of them, especially Gates et al.

Well it would certainly be one reason to explain the big numbers of deaths, and it’s the same in all western countries. I watch a lot of video content from Russia and Asian countries and I never see morbidly obese people in any of it. We seem to have some kind of death wish?

Don’t you miss exercising? Sounds like you sit looking out of your window day after day, week after week. That wouldn’t make for ‘public health’??Are you overweight? lol

When it’s all over, if anyone is offered a ‘vaccine’ (note the inverted commas??) they’ll be mad if they accept it, especially if they have an IQ into 3 numbers because ‘they’ don’t like intelligent people with analytical minds because they’re difficult to control and manipulate.

Why do you keep quoting yourself? Are you really that desperate for attention?

I’m not quoting myself for attention, just trying to generate some activity. Do you have anything interesting to say?

Ok, so you are just that desperate for attention. Thanks for clearing it up.

Bugger off you pain in the arse!

Sorry another long vid
The cure for CV19 is CV19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=380&v=k0Q4naYOYDw&feature=emb_logo

Grow the hell up…

When he said right at the end that it’s our fault for not standing up to the government, he obviously doesn’ know that if we refuse to knuckle down and do as we’re told, we’ll be fined? I think there have been 9,000 fines imposed since the lockdown started.

Our fault is watching TV and believing it.
It’s nice, though, to see people handling food wear masks.

There was another German virologist whose team checked the house of infected persons and found no trace of the “live” virus on doorknobs etc., which the residents had touched.

Life has become too easy for an antagonist like myself. All I have to do to send panic screaming through someone’s soul is to offer an outstretched hand for a simple handshake. They recoil like I’m a pit viper trying to strike at them. The government and the media have done their job well.

1 Like

We can’t deport her fast enough. What in the hell is wrong with people who do things like this?

An illegal alien has been charged in Volusia County, Florida, after allegedly spitting on hundreds of dollars worth of fresh fruit in a grocery store in the midst of the Chinese coronavirus crisis.

Lisette Santis, a 40-year-old illegal alien from Guatemala, was charged with reckless tampering of a product risking injury or death after allegedly spitting on fruit in a local Walmart.

On April 22, according to Walmart employees who watched the incident, Santis opened a sealed bag of guava and proceeded to eat them. After, Santis spit on fresh limes as she spat out the guava.

Employees said Santis left one of the pieces of chewed guava in the lime bin.

Then, employees said Santis spit all over a section of fresh oranges — including spitting more chewed guava on the produce. In all, employees said Santis spit on nearly $350 worth of fresh fruit, which they had to immediately throw out and replace.

In the police report of the incident, one employee said that when she asked Santis why she had spit on the fruit, Santis said, “I don’t know, just cause.” When questioned, Santis said she did not have coronavirus as she smiled and laughed about the incident, according to officers.

Santis is being held without bail at the Volusia County Jail and the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has requested that should she be released that she be turned over to them for arrest and deportation.

Santis has already been ordered deported from the United States.

Is Igan right - I hope not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DngY7zuMIMk

94881839_1097768450595725_5655964422611402752_n

Deporting her? No. We need to reinstate public hangings at 12 noon in the town square.