Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Twitter Censorship

There is only one country in the world where the individual has rights, and that is the USA

I know a paramedic, in fact I saw her today.
She often comes around, next time I will ask her …

That thought seems so far away at the present moment. Nevertheless this guys message is pretty clear, we need to connect with nature, we are not meant to be living in concrete blocks.

1 Like

Here, I thought you would appreciate this.

believing that he is doing God’s work…

I don’t know what’s the name of his “God.”

How about this one @Magog ? Especially the first 5 minutes . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK2y7M7tm6M

What the fuck is going on here? I looked on Youtube last night and predominantly the vids from US hospitals were fearmongering about shortages of PPE and lack of staff because of ‘sickness’ absences.

It reminded me of when I collected an Ebay item from an Argos collection point, and I said to the young woman there ‘I haven’t seen you here before.’ She replied ‘I’m only here for a day or two to cover self-isolation at my usual branch.’, and she accompanied ‘self-isolation’ with a knowing look. It seems to be the new excuse for sickies? lol

And if this one doesn’t blow it out of the water, nothing will. 15 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK2y7M7tm6M

1 Like

But dare not expose it - and who would blame them? That’s how it works; bit like the Salisbury farce.

2 Likes

Wake up and smell it you dolt!!

Fuck off troll…

It’s leftwing journalists of all stripes.

It’s a very real pandemic.

It is not however SARS or MERS, the total mortality rate is going to be more akin to H1N1 on a bad year.

More importantly, the only people seriously at risk are those over 60 with other serious co morbidities with Cardio Pulmonary issues being the biggest one.

We can easily protect the most vulnerable and get back to work.

The flu by the way kills many times the number of younger healthy adults and kids by several orders of magnitude.

China hiding the spread and severity of the outbreak and when it started for months was the spark, the media then was caught off guard and panicked setting their viewers, readers, and listeners into a totally unwarranted panic declaring it the worst thing to hit us since 1918.

CCPV has still not killed as many people as the Flu did last year and that is a disease we were prepared to fight with effective treatments and vaccines.

1 Like

I’ve just come off the phone to a friend. He told me his sister-in-law died in a care home last week of longstanding dementia. When she received a copy of the death certificate his wife noticed the COD was recorded as Coronavirus. She immediately challenged the care home and, bottom line - the certificate had been signed by a doctor who hadn’t even seen the deceased, never mind cared for her with the condition.

3 Likes

same shit’s happening here. Doc’s are being pressured to put down CCPV even if it was never diagnosed if any cardiac issues are involved at all.

Worse, the Governor of NY ordered Nursing homes to accept both new admissions and re admissions of Covid patienst and they aren’t even allowed to require a test showing them virus free before coming back.

They have had a staggering death toll in NY nursing homes as a direct result.

Wow, I can’t imagine where it’s gonna go from here.

It’s a bad idea to put coronavirus patients in the same place, be it hospitals, nursing homes or cruise ships.

They need to be dispersed as widely from each other as possible.

Yep, there is a Co-op foodstore near me and I found out the other day that 30% of their staff are self isolating.

Is not the answer I was looking for but I expected no more