Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

FGS ‘Maggot’ now. Get a fucking grip man!

2/3 of 4,000 Americans claiming damages from the government for the adverse effects of the swine flu shot had neurological damage, even death.

What Bill Gates is concocting now is going to be a lot worse!

1 Like

Do you have any personal view on that old news?

Gates is dangerous in his naive grandstanding and opportunism, and should be stopped - the same as anybody else would be if they were doing so. In fact he should be humiliated, then hopefully he’ll retire into well-deserved obscurity.

1 Like

Take it to THE DUMPSTER…

2 Likes

Do you?
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

You are seriously lacking in skills of having honest assessment to be impartial on anything! We already established that here that you have no such scruples . Maybe if you actually read, you might find that your little accusation towards me has no merit, but seeing you don’t I am not at all surprised you would be so willing to play Maggots white knight! You really can be a dork sometimes!

1 Like

Yep. Gates is dangerous. I don’t think he is naive though.
Like Dr Shiva said, Gates belongs in the prison.

I’m going to look for Dr Shiva (or whatever his Indian name is) video to watch it again.

I always read his stuff, although at the same time bearing in mind he’s up for some political position or other. But he sure knows his subject, much like Sam Yaknin.

If Gates is so concerned, let him cough up the funding. He can certainly afford it.

1 Like

Cough up, eh?

No, he doesn’t want the entire world to get the wrong idea (or the right idea) that the WHO is being financed by his ilk.

Apparently you have no idea how US congressional funding works. You are just looking for an excuse to blame Gates which is fine by me but at least get your facts straight! Private funding is not the same as public.

372e7a9a1554b4a4

2 Likes

Thanks D Don’t know how I missed that one.

Nice!
@Patriot @Tyfoon

Hi Didge, where can I read up about the stopping of the vaccinations ended the Spanish flu epidemic?
Very curious.

It’s in Murder by Injection by Eustace Mullins.

(I must check, because I may have heard it in one of his lectures.)
It will give me a chance to review some of his talks on Youtube.

Dead from what?

Malnutrition?

1 Like