Official Coronavirus Thread - The Next Airborne Misery - Open General ☣

Coincidence?
I don’t think so.

1 Like

And disappeared suddenly when the medical establishment stopped vaccinating people.

1 Like

Just want to confirm that those in the early parts of this thread were 100% correct as usual.

It depends on which US government.

The US government that sits in Washington DC headed by Trump, or the Deep State whose headquarters are located under Denver or under China Lake (What an appropriate name by the way) somewhere, cooperating closely with CCP?

fdb12c905e6df262

1 Like

In Germany they are talking at the highest political level about the reopening of schools.

We don’t know if that happens soon, but it’s a progress.

Magog_The_Great-Ass

Especially when they’re just mindless memes, or a string of effing videos without an accompanying narrative. WTF’s the point of that? It so gets on my nerves.

Coming from someone who looks for a conspiracy theory in every aspect of life is saying a lot! You are nuttier than a fruit cake! Thanks that was worth the post I am laughing so much!

Whether I post 20, 30 50, 100 threads makes no difference but seeing you come from a country who has all but eliminated free speech, its no surprise that you would be advocating against others free speech as well. Can we add hypocrite as well to the long list of descriptions that define your character here Maggot?

FFS see what I mean? This is disruptive conduct, and if I did it, I’d expect to be warned or suspended. Not only that, it’s juvenile too.

Do what you keep doing to me - invite Magog to carry on this dispute by PM, not on the threads?

Honestly, I’m tired of meaningless and mindless memes.
His PC must have files and files of them, ready to go.

Why don’t you hold him accountable for his posts? I don’t see nor have I ever seen that coming from you? Seeing that your bias is obvious, your words are meaningless!

They know that thanks to social media, the cat is beginning to claw its way out of the bag, and their game’s up - it’s a coup on behalf of big pharma by, interalia, hasbeens and losers like Fiucci and Gates

Whats the matter digipoo, you love doing reach arounds on Magog?

Because the pattern is that I don’t see disruption from Magog unless you’ve provoked it. Try some introspection to keep your board cred before it’s too late?

‘digipoo’ Grow up ffs!

Go and read several posts up, I offered to resolve this dispute with him, but he refused. He is only interested in perpetuating the conflict with me. That is what narcissists do! If you don’t want to see these posts, then ask Maggot to stop provoking it and it will stop! I am only reacting to his childish responses and the games he chose to play.

FGS ‘Maggot’ now. Get a fucking grip man!

2/3 of 4,000 Americans claiming damages from the government for the adverse effects of the swine flu shot had neurological damage, even death.

What Bill Gates is concocting now is going to be a lot worse!

1 Like