Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

That is also true. Which its also important level heads prevail in this current discourse. It just takes one nut to set off a powder keg.

@Dr_Manhattan As someone once told me: “Disruption creates opportunity.”

1 Like

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tucker-carlson-blasts-michigan-gov-whitmer

1 Like

The Democrats have to milk this crisis for what it’s worth…to them and their goal of unseating the President.

Prolonging the virus and crashing the economy are just tools at their disposal. They care not what happens to the general public.

1 Like

I remember when I was going to law school in NY, if anybody talked to cops like this a$$hole just did, you would be guaranteed to get your ass beat and thrown in jail for extra measure.! Only dumbass progressives act this way!

They still don’t stand a chance, IMO. The only ones who will blame Trump for this are those with TDS. The same group that has always blamed him for any and everything that goes against their agenda.

They only have to pay attention to other economies that are faring worse than ours, but since they live in a microcosm I doubt they are able to see the big picture.

I too am not very happy about Jared and Ivanka being on this Council to Re-Open America. I’ve been a Trump supporter since the beginning and I always thought that it was the wrong move to include them on the official White House staff. I think putting them into key positions of power on this council is also the wrong move. I’m also not sure why the federal government needs to make a “Re-Open” declaration? Even though I don’t like a number of the governors in a number of our states right now I still think it is the decision of the governors and not the federal government. Some states will be able to open sooner than other states… but ultimately it should be the state that decides when that is.

1 Like

What do you think will happen when Democrat hot spots start seeing States opening up around them? Hummmmm?

They’re not on it. The President will announce the membership this morning. He has already clarified that misinformation. Likely the rumor started with the fake news media.

2 Likes

Have you noticed that the governors that say they have the authority (rather than the President) to open when they please are all in states on the east and west coasts?

I believe their plan is to somehow keep the virus alive and the economy struggling until November.

Here’s another ditty about the dubious dems:

I see multiple issues involving states rights coming. IMHO, no state has a right to implement procedures that harm other states. California has a right to screw itself but no right to do harm to other states.

On Edit:
Cuomo is an idiot. The state governors certainly have rights concerning things particular to their domain. They do not have unfettered power in relation in interstate commerce. They do not have authority to demand federal monies be sent to there coffers. They do not have the right to enact or prevent procedures that will harm other states.

1 Like

This stupid bastard still thinks he’s in charge.

He’s promoting the “never let a crisis go to waste” mantra of the liberal agenda.

2 Likes

How will this end?

The left advances their agenda, they believe that everyone needs to have all the things they know everyone should have from cradle to grave. If that sounds like using loaded rhetoric against them, the Times editorial board members say so, themselves: “To give Americans a fair chance in the race of life, government must begin from birth.”

In other words, you should and would be a ward of the State from the time you are born even before, since your birth mother will have been subsidized and guaranteed in various ways before you appeared.

We really would be in George Orwell’s “newspeak:” coercion is liberty; command and control is freedom; political paternalism is self-realization; government planning is free association; collective decision-making is personal choice.

Now repeat after me, “I love Big Brother, I love Big Brother, I love . . .” Oh wait! That probably should be “I love Sentient Being whose gender is indeterminate and changeable.” You have to update the language of the past to fit the political correctness of the present just as was Winston’s job in George Orwell’s novel, 1984 .

2 Likes
1 Like

You’re correct on interstate commerce and that is a good point.

As far as federal monies being sent to their coffers, it should be denied. Maybe who people vote for should have consequences.

“Dreamers have contributed so much to our country, and they are risking their lives fighting on the frontlines of this pandemic,” he said on Twitter.

Says one of the worst presidents in the history of the United States. :joy:

I’d like to know how “they” meaning all are risking their lives.

We are ALL risking our lives everyday we go to work. There is absolutely nothing special about ‘Dreamers’ except that they need to start jumping through some hoops to prove they are worthy of permanent citizenship.

2 Likes

Cut them loose or at least make them shape up with a director not in bed with communists.

That isn’t going to happen. They are globalists and they simply need to be cut loose.

If America leads the charge, others will follow.

There are plenty of organizations that will do a better job than WHO which can be funded. When they get too big and bloated, they should be cut off as well.

I’m just sayin’…you know what I’m sayin’?

We should have listened to GWB in 2005…

2 Likes
1 Like