Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

Sound Familiar? Australians finally waking up? They are speaking of Daniel Andrews PM of Victoria

2 Likes

http://www.jimstone.is/1/.ti9.html

I have heard this before but how true is this claim?

1 Like

Jim Stone quotes a few studies.

I heard elsewhere that tobacco has a germicide effect, and is effective for Lyme disease.

The jab or clot shot is known to contain all kinds of weird stuff, including Brazilian parasite and amoeba-like hydra.

Not sure I have heard that before, or know what Lyme disease is. Interesting

@Roamingwyoming
Lyme disease is caused by spirochete. (Not the same type that causes syphilis)

This is straight from wikipedia.

" Lyme disease , also known as Lyme borreliosis , is a vector-borne disease caused by the Borrelia bacterium, which is spread by ticks in the genus Ixodes .[3][7][8] "

Although wikipedia is not to be believed blindly, the info there is useful, as long as you know you’re dealing with a liar who sometimes tells the truth.

I haven’t read the full article below (because of the cookies) but the info is nothing new. Tobacco kills germs, including spirochete.

I understand now, we know it differently in mandarin. I was warned about this while in Sweden.

Remember James got it carrying that rug into the forest a few years ago.

1 Like

NFL coach dead at 38. This is not normal.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckau8bLOawd/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

Justice for the Pandemic

This is a must read. The Atlantic just came out with an article regarding the pandemic and suggesting that there should be Pandemic forgiveness. This is of course is an attempt to sweep all the injustice that has happened over the course of the last two years under the rug. To all the people who were either wrong, exhibited very bad behavior that had a huge cost on many lives, and that includes Government officials from all stripes are now facing possible retribution for their actions. This is the same publication that was also promoting reparations for crimes committed 150 years ago and now wants everyone to forget the bad behavior by elected such officials and the media. This is the article by Hegemonmedia which is saying; “The hell we will!” "fuck no! Something tells me, with all of the mysterious deaths occurring daily of young people all over the world things are about to get lit and a powder keg is about to be set off soon.

Read the article;

1 Like

Here is a follow up with Natalie Winters

Not going to forget!

I forgot! He had meningitis or something by being bit by a tick?

Yes that is correct, I think he was bed ridden for 3 weeks after that trip from the forest.

1 Like

This is exactly what is happening. Reduce the military population, and its right out of Obama’s playbook authored by John Podesta’s blueprint for his second term policy which he never got to finish. Now comes a rigged election and Covid was the perfect excuse to do just that.

Do not Forget! Do not Forgive!

1 Like

1 Like

This commentary is upping it to another level! Jesus!

2 Likes