Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

They as in “we the people” are just getting started. It was all on the left, they are the ones who created all the problems and violated peoples rights. Now they are terrified of what next Tuesday and beyond will bring. This is one burning issue that refuses to go away!

1 Like

Breaking News

This one is rather interesting. 13 Democrats broke against Biden’s COVID-19 Emergency Declaration in a vote to end it. I smell fear and its pretty clear especially following the Mid-term elections. Something is up!

The Senate voted 62-36 to end the ’emergency’ declaration on Tuesday afternoon. The motion was spearheaded by Sen. Roger Marshall, a Republican from Kansas.

https://www.senate.gov/legislative/LIS/roll_call_votes/vote1172/vote_117_2_00355.htm

1 Like

Beijing protests are starting to erupt due to lockdowns!

Mass protests against COVID tyranny in China has grown!

The fire that killed due to lockdown is what is causing these protests

1 Like

That’s where the Uighurs live.
Even if you’re not a minority in China, it takes courage to openly protest against the oppressive regime.

1 Like

I am afraid what they will do when every one is tired out afterwards.

I think this is the same story.

I don’t understand why the Chinese people don’t just resort to excessive violence against the agents of the state. The only way they topple the regime is if the government fears the people. In order for the government to fear the people aggressive action must be taken.

Probably for the same reasons why Americans won’t. They just haven’t lost everything yet.

When one loses everything, then there is nothing else to lose. There is no fear of reprisals or even death at that point.

2 Likes

Revolution, by any means, is impossible. Any would-be dissidents are subject to all-encompassing surveillance at all times, with data fed into precognitive AI run on quantum supercomputers that can identify an individual’s threat level based on the very most trivial habits. They will know your secrets that you haven’t told a soul to and planned to carry to your grave. If you have any qualms against the agenda, no matter how slight, they will know. Wake up.

(Most) Americans still have the illusion that they live in a free, democratic society. There are fair and free elections, which will eliminate criminal politicians and administrations. :crazy_face:

1 Like

I don’t know who these “Americans” are that you are referring to, but I can assure you the vast majority of this country is very much aware that our elections are anything but free and fair.

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes