Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

1 Like

Ahh now we are getting it. Cancer is part of the semiotic relationship with big pharma’s capitalist ambitions with the perpetuity of keeping the people sick while continuously profiting. COVID 101

1 Like

Democrat gets tossed like a rag doll for attacking a person asking obvious questions.

This was satisfying and glad people are starting to stand up.

1 Like

This kind of thing needs to be more commonplace.

Well I am sure it will if people continue to die and the elites keep pushing for Vaccine Passports and a Social Credit score system, then more people like these will start to push back with more frequency. Its definitely over due! Personally I like to see Pfizer burnt down to the ground. They no longer can be trusted and have no place in the future as Big Pharma.

1 Like

They know they fucked up big time and the leak in the dam is about to bust wide open!

Just in time for the midterms. What are the odds?

LOL… the November variant.

1 Like
1 Like

Several years ago the population declines in said countries were mentioned on Deagle site and nobody knew what the cause(s) for such mass deaths would be. I myself thought maybe a major war in peaceful Europe…

One thing I couldn’t help noticing was that these deaths were occurring in “white” countries such as the UK, Germany, etc., while there were even population increases in some parts of Asia/Africa.

I even copied and pasted the graph here on PB, if I’m not mistaken.

I am not sure I remembered but you know me, I was steeped in my own ignorance at the time! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

On the former, yes I do remember others talking about birth declines, and environmental concerns as being the cause of various medical issues. I am not sure where I saw it (perhaps on twitter) recently a vet posted a video about how he has seen increased cancer cases in dogs and cats. Cancer is not a natural occurrence in the human condition. The medical industry and Big Pharma are most likely the biggest culprits to be suspicious of whenever there is profit involved.

1 Like

Everyone of these people including Rachel Maddow’s famous last words were wrong about the vaccine! What are the consequences?

Never forget!

Got to love Political Irony

1 Like

Pfizer doesn’t promise immunity (and a free sandwich) until you get your 10th shot.

Meanwhile in China they are still dragging people to Quarantine camps

Never forget what they did!

1 Like