Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

This is what its gotten to.

1 Like

So, it’s a win/win or lose/lose situation depending on how you look at it. :wink:

The plan is working with utmost efficiency…lol. Too bad so many have bought into it.

Pretty crazy huh? But here we are. Waiting for you post more music so we can become distracted from talking about this depressing crap all the time. We need more inspiring things to focus on, because what is coming next is not going to be pretty.

1 Like

Listen to the commentary at the end. I refuse to believe anyone can disagree.

Dr. Robert Malone a leading advocate on studying the science behind the COVID-19 virus and Vaccines has been permanently banned from Twitter. While most would agree Twitter is garbage, this move is significant because he is a Doctor who hasn’t violated any of Twitters rules by talking about the science and thus he was getting dangerously close to the target. The deep state is actively shutting people like him down as he had over 51 million followers.

He is available on substack.

1 Like

I think he’s working on it.

1 Like

I would be careful listening to this guy, he is a virtual parasite so take anything he says with a grain of salt!

This is the video that got Dr. Malone banned and its pretty alarming what his message is. I gather it stands to reason as to why they wanted to ban him, his message is pretty much sounding the alarms off. Remarkable that people are not seeing this.

Yea, I don’t listen to him much. Every now and then he has some enlightening things to say, but overall, I agree with you.

1 Like

Of course people aren’t seeing it… they don’t want it seen. I’m sending this to my daughters… I don’t want this garbage put in my grand children. They have no plans to vax them, but this won’t hurt the cause.

1 Like

Australia is finding out the hard way!

2 Likes

Dr Robert Malone Discusses How People Are Vulnerable to Mass Formation Psychosis

](Dr Robert Malone Discusses How People Are Vulnerable to Mass Formation Psychosis - The Last Refuge)

This is exactly the reason why all of this is happening, whereas the citizens have been divided and conquered along the lines of mass information especially media cultures like the West.

Institutional Hoaxing – Brilliant Video Shows How Media, Joe Biden and Govt Health Officials Drove the Omicron Fear Mongering Narrative

2 Likes

It’s pathetic that people are so gullible.

1 Like

Yes its so pathetic its put the rest of us in danger. Fear is something we create, but danger is not.

1 Like

This is atrocious what is happening in Amsterdam!