Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

1 Like

Yea, that’s beyond bullshit.

They will push too far at some point, but this is beyond the red line. I am not too sure about laws in Amsterdam but if I were that guy I definitely would sue. That was a pretty vicious attack by the police.

https://youtu.be/-cuB6XRjaH4

1 Like

Look at this! Toooony! OMG If this isn’t a slip of guilt than I don’t know what is!

2 Likes

This is a huge bombshell!

DR. ROBERT MALONE

A seasoned stock analyst colleague texted me a link today, and when I clicked it open, I could hardly believe what I was reading. What a headline. “Indiana life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64”. This headline is a nuclear truth bomb masquerading as an insurance agent’s dry manila envelope full of actuarial tables.

Life insurance CEO says deaths are up 40% among people ages 18-64

Margaret Menge — Center Square

“The head of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica said the death rate is up a stunning 40% from pre-pandemic levels among working-age people.

“We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica,” the company’s CEO Scott Davison said. “The data is consistent across every player in that business.”

OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that has had its headquarters in Indianapolis since 1877. The company has 2,400 employees and sells life insurance, including group life insurance to employers in the state.

Davison said the increase in deaths represents “huge, huge numbers,” and that’s it’s not elderly people who are dying, but “primarily working-age people 18 to 64” who are the employees of companies that have group life insurance plans through OneAmerica.

“And what we saw just in third quarter, we’re seeing it continue into fourth quarter, is that death rates are up 40% over what they were pre-pandemic,” he said. “Just to give you an idea of how bad that is, a three-sigma or a one-in-200-year catastrophe would be 10% increase over pre-pandemic,” he said. “So 40% is just unheard of.””

So, what is driving this unprecedented surge in all-cause mortality?

“Most of the claims for deaths being filed are not classified as COVID-19 deaths.

“What the data is showing to us is that the deaths that are being reported as COVID deaths greatly understate the actual death losses among working-age people from the pandemic. It may not all be COVID on their death certificate, but deaths are up just huge, huge numbers

1 Like

1 Like

The consequences of a viral interview between Joe Rogan and Dr. Robert Malone continue to reverberate. Google, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook have all removed the interview from their platforms and banned the content sharing. Obviously, the content of the interview has been deemed subversive to the interests of U.S. government officials and Big Tech.

Transcript is available

pdf format HERE

2 Likes

Meanwhile in China

I thought I have seen it all, but this leaves me speechless!

The issue that no one seems to be covering, and we now know why.

As Ben Garrison depicts, this chapter is yet to be written.

The real connections

2 Likes
1 Like

This is pretty disturbing. Canada has gone complete totalitarian with this latest dose (no Pun intended) of evil!

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Omicron (Moronic) causes very mild conditions, hardly different from a common cold.

Drink ginger tea with honey. (Traditional Chinese folk remedy).

Besides, only the vaxxed people get the omicron variant. Huh?

1 Like

This is an Australian propaganda ad and its completely insane!

The details of Fauci and his investment portfolio is now starting to emerge. Guess where it is?

1 Like

A true thing of beauty a non-white muslim female saving the silly whites 14 year olds being independent of their parents and the colours of sodomy to end it what a great time to be alive

2 Likes

2 Likes