Official Coronavirus Political Thread šŸŒ

I couldnā€™t have said it better

Did Bill Gates Just Reveal The Real Reason Behind The Lock-Downs?

1 Like

Can you address the spamming of this thread please?

@Tyfoon @KVN

Its not spamming its 100% on topic and it was in reply to you saying we should fix the threats within - Canā€™t get much closer to inside than Gates.
You may not think Gates is a threat, but a lot of ppl do, so again 100% on topic.

1 Like

Exactly like I said.

This thread was created for the sole purpose of self-aggrandizement of one person, having little to do with discussion and sharing of opinions.

1 Like

You should read the OP it is not on topic. I am not going to get into another pissing contest with you again, others here have also made the same complaints against you and Digipoo and itā€™s pretty obvious. Also why are you repeating the same garbage here as the thread you and your butthurt friend have been participating in? If you are copying the same material into every thread that is spamming! I will invite the moderators to take care of this as itā€™s obvious what you are doing here.

Again leveling false accusations because your inner daddy issues are not being satisfied with an audience to read your daily toilet paper of conspiracy theories. People here are sick and tired of you and Magog posting the same crap every day in one thread and these threads are intended for people who donā€™t want scroll through your trash but stay inform and discuss what are the issues. If you had any reading ability Nor werenā€™t debilitated by your emotions you would understand that.

Now that another thread was created and less are paying attention to you and Magogā€™s homosexual behaviour now all of a sudden itā€™s a problem or some are being a thought police? Your behavior is predictable and retarded and as usual I will be asking the mods step in now to address this personal issue you have with me as well as your inability to follow this sites rules!

I am tired of your constant bs and always targeting me out of jealousy because you are always wanting attention. Itā€™s not my fault you have daddy issues.

This is issue with you and Magog is going be addressed.

Check this out. Fauci has a hard on for Hillary. No wonder heā€™s giving signals to the aggressive Trump-hating journalists (Jon Karl and Jim Acosta) as he exits the Virus Team briefings.

2 Likes

Great interview with AG Barr regarding civil Liberties

Great read on the topic of civil liberties

1 Like
1 Like

At least China hasnā€™t been illegally occupying other countries and blowing their civilian nationals into a mush of flesh and bone, like another country I could name?

1 Like

Well, it sounds like he is willing to double down. Seeing the US funds WHO double the budget that China currently provides lets see if Trump follows through on his threat. If this asshat loves China so much, then I am sure he can ask China to make up the difference after the US pulls its funding.

I just like toā€¦

1 Like

No you really are not about that.

@Patriot

Dr. Fauci could be deliberately misinforming President Trump and the public.

Heā€™s already been shown to be a Hillary supporter and apparently in bed with CNN reporters.

To HELL with Fauci!