Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

Christine Anderson European parliament member has a message for all of us!

2 Likes

Excellent moment in the Australia parliament!

3 Likes

The irony of Twitter and its timely release of documents could be the one thing that blows the Government collusion wide open. This is pretty messed up!

1 Like

This is getting crazy! If they took my child away for what is otherwise my right, then that is cause for war!

That’s some scary s**t right there!

I am currently watching the Senator Johnson hearing with all the leading scientists and I am both outrage and shocked at what I am learning! Our Government is actually outright murdering the US population and continues to do so! FK! I want to SCREAM!

1 Like

Freaking New Zealand is descending into a very dark place. I know if this was me with my child I would give up my life to prevent them from taking my child. This is pretty crazy!

1 Like

2 Likes

30 years ago someone knew what Fauci was up to!

UK, NZ and Australia are run by the same banksters.
When the banksters get their way, this is what happens. People need to wake up.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

What happened to New Zealanders? Why are they so confused and cowardly?

Same thing that happens to any country whose leaders come from the school of the WEF. Weak people create hard times!

1 Like
2 Likes

I have the suspicion that the virus didn’t really originate in China.

Biolabs in Ukraine, totally unknown country…
Now the whole world knows where Ukraine is.

No it did not originate in China and anybody who is propagating that narrative is either working for the deep state or is grossly misinformed.

It was developed in the US as in "Gain of Function. Then when the Government bodies made an inquiry about funding protocols, Fuci, Peter Dyszak off-shored the researched in order to avoid further scrutiny. If one looks at the motives for why they did this its pretty clear. (rigged elections, CBD’s, total control etc.)

Dr David Martin spells it out pretty clearly where this started.

https://youtu.be/XbL8q1Z6iCM

Is it no wonder that JFK is in the news?

2 Likes

1 Like

Good news for you! Things are opening up!

Humanity has always coexisted with viruses and bacteria.
Some are bad, and others worse.

Coronavirus is just one of them. Big deal.

The cure (vaccine) is worse than the disease.

2 Likes

2 Likes