Official Coronavirus Political Thread 🌐

Humanity has always coexisted with viruses and bacteria.
Some are bad, and others worse.

Coronavirus is just one of them. Big deal.

The cure (vaccine) is worse than the disease.

2 Likes

2 Likes

The US Government is murdering its own citizens!

1 Like

1 Like

Some ppl are just f-ags and it has nothing to do with their sexuality. Sean Penn is a f-ag. Cancel deez nuts… I’m going to say what I want. Ppl who want throw a fit about it and go, “You can’t be a politician and talk like that…” They’re in on it!

Sean Penn can kiss my a**. He’s a POS.

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

Germans are slow learners.

Hang the murderers high! That’s the only solution.

WE know who the criminals are but I won’t mention because it sounds antisemitic.

1 Like

Naa! All is fair game! I want Klaus Schwaab’s head on a pike along with Pelosi, McConnell, Trudeau, Macron, Ardern etc.

2 Likes

Klaus Schwab with his thick German accent may be mistaken to be a Christian German, but his mother’s maiden name is Rothschild.

Unlike the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds like to remain inconspicuous. (The first Rockefeller in America was a German Joo by the name of Rockenfelter.)

He definitely has a dubious back ground, such as his father working for the Nazi’s and being a Nazi sympathizer himself. Then the family moves to Switzerland escaping the JOOo’s hangman where they grow their wealth even more.

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like

People who let themselves (and their children) get vaxxed hate human body, nature and ultimately God.

Messing with your DNA and mRNA is a rebellion against God.

The Mark of the Beast?

I am not sure its the mark of the beast but I totally agree with you.

In the bible “the mark of the beast” it is described as being something written on people’s foreheads that only angels can see. But it is also described that people who don’t have the mark of the beast can not also buy or sell anything within the Antichrists system. So while yes the Vax is definitely connected, as in being the one thing that acts as a catalyst for things to come, its not the mark of the beast, that distinction is reserved for non believers who don’t or have not accepted Jesus Christ as their savior.

I think @soulpatrol can better describe this particular topic better than me. That is how I understand it, but I am still asking others this questions to hear their views on this topic.

This was awesome. Dr Malone and JP Sears

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like