Official 2020-2021 Presidential Election Thread

I can tell that you are lonely, so with this last reply …

You missed out this part …

… and then there was the equally famous incident where somebody hacked the AP twitter account and rocked the currency markets … < sarcasm > all in jest I am sure < /sarcasm >

I see, so you weren’t actually agreeing with the poster who suggested republicans should/would cheat next election. Thank you for the clarification…:+1:

4 Likes

I really don’t want to see /hear ANY Liberal opening their soy hole to complain about how we should just accept these results. Just save that hypocritical bullshit for your children - they HAVE to believe your ignorance - we don’t

4 Likes

Now that there is a SCOTUS precedent (A dangerous one) that allows unconstitutional change of standing law, I can’t wait until its used on you Libtards. Your hate for Trump has finally made you all shoot yourself in the head. You wait. Some very very dark days are coming. Fuck you assholes.

3 Likes

I was sent this, not sure of the source but…
"
After researching and digging , along with firing a few questions towards those that can answer in a clear light , this is the way I see it .
The Scotus has not killed off this Texas suit but merely put it on the backburner until such time can be re- presented .
Remember - The Scotus are justices with normal lives, normal jobs , and truth is , apart from a bit of rubber stamping and virtual board meetings over a cafe latte and chocolate biscuit have never had to deal with a real life decision , they hear the argument and then revert to the library where they dust off the relevant one needed to guide them to a decision .
There are no books on this unprecedented suit . Not one!
Also - Texas knew this state v State was probably not going to succeed on the grounds that it had no representation . Hence , an actual person representing it which is why we saw a last struggle at the end to add names, including Trump’s .
It was never denied on Merit , just " stopped "
There is no reason why it cannot be re- presented once it has representation , which in that case then evidence can be submitted and witnesses called .
In other words - The S.C knee jerked and gave the only response they could to allow themselves time to go see which , if any , books can be dusted off and a little light reading ensues .
Also remember - Powell has not once given evidence , just think about that , especially as she is Military and can bring charges away from a civil court .
The Media know this - as do the Dems , which is why social media need to remove Trump and all his associates before time runs out .
The media, both social and mainstream , want you to believe Biden is walking up the W.H path . He is not .
Biden is being protected by the FBI and the DoD , along with the Chinese funded media .
Trump can drag this out …and I believe he will ."

5 Likes

Screenshot_4

5 Likes

Down to clinging by the fingernails, but clinging…:flushed:

Biden hasnt taken office yet but the buyer-remorse is already starting to accumulate. This is the consequence of “voting blue no matter who”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PexLK_wjqLo

1 Like

Screenshot_2

4 Likes

You think Biden gets this kind of reception at a Army Navy game? I don’t think so!

3 Likes

43d9899dfddb3bd9

3 Likes

And yet another Trump lawsuit TOSSED…by another Trump appointed judge. :sunglasses:

The president “has not proved that defendants violated his rights under the Electors Clause. To the contrary, the record shows Wisconsin’s Presidential Electors are being determined in the very manner directed by the Legislature, as required by Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution,” wrote Ludwig, who took up his current post in September.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-12-12/trump-s-wisconsin-election-suit-dismissed-by-federal-judge

The Trump appointed judge went on to say… . “Plaintiff’s Electors Clause claims fail as a matter of law and fact.”

Sucking Up To CCP Chyna — Murderer’s Row of Photos

He’s posted a lot more in the last 5 weeks and this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg!

https://youtu.be/a51b2OpxBSo

2 Likes

Wisconsin judge tosses another Trump suit…

If Trump were correct, “any disappointed loser in a presidential election, able to hire a team of clever lawyers, could flag claimed deviations from the election rules and cast doubt on the election results,” the judge said. “This would risk turning every presidential election into a federal court lawsuit over the Electors Clause.”

OH SMACK…

Trump just put him in this job three months ago and he called him a “disappointed loser”…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Screenshot_1

4 Likes

Screenshot_2

Maam.