Official 2020-2021 Presidential Election Thread

I suspect the left would do a virtual rally where they sign in and then walk away to watch cartoons.

Let’s see your “jazz hands!” Your “jazz hands!” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like
1 Like

Benson Orders County Clerks to Delete Vote Data

Michigan Republican legislative leaders were not happy on Friday when they learned the Board of Elections (BOE) ordered county clerks to delete election-related data from government computers.

Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson (D), sent a memo to all clerks about recounts and the “release of voting equipment.” One section, titled, “Pollbook laptops and flash drives,” read:

The EPB software and associated files must be deleted from all devices by the seventh calendar day following the final canvass and certification of the election (November 30, 2020) unless a petition for recount has been filed and the recount has not been completed, a post-election audit is planned but has not yet been completed, or the deletion of the data has been stayed by an order of the court or the Secretary of State.

Trump supporters raise hell outside Benson’s home.

https://www.facebook.com/1065137840/videos/10222771308645715/

If you really wanna know who won - look at the markets - Oil is up nearly 400% since May.
If Biden had won, oil would have collapsed

1 Like

How many of the congratulations came before the exposure of massive election fraud? They could always rescind them.

1 Like

Because?

Because this shit ain’t working anymore!

2 Likes

Screenshot_6

5 Likes

Well that’s just false. And big oil are some of the biggest investors in renewable energy.

Trump lost the 2020 election in a super landslide election in which Americans repudiated the impeached president denying him a second term. Y’all can delay the inevitable as you wish. Trump ceases to be President on January 20th, the moment Biden is sworn in…

1 Like

Still no proof for Dr. Manhattan - plagiarizing Trump though, I’m sure the Don would find it flattering.

Madison, just based on the fact that you think Epoch News is a rag shows me how indoctrinated you are.
You are probably rocking an I.V. drip of That special brand of Kool-Aid over there. I see you try to think outside of the box - but over-all , I’d say you think just outside and right up next to the box.

not the worst I’ve seen

:no_pedestrians: No pedestrians

Screenshot_2

1 Like

Of course they are - Do you have any idea how much plastics and polymers are used to make a wind turbine? A Wave turbine? Solar panels? How ecologically sound are plastics nowadays - I’ve been sleeping a lot, I might have missed something.

I think I read somewhere once, though, that petroleum and plastics never really annulled their marriage.

Trump will change the Address Numbers on the White House, Biden will never be able to find it.

1 Like

3 Likes

I think you are thinking of the passage : “Do not interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake”

What I posted was/is a Chinese proverb. I only discovered this recently myself.

Yes I do…do you?

According to a report from the National Renewable Energy Laboratory, wind turbines are predominantly made of steel (71-79% of total turbine mass), fiberglass, resin, or plastic (11-16%), iron or cast iron (5- 17%), copper (1%), and aluminum (0-2%).

[image]

www.usgs.gov › faqs › what-materi…

What materials are used to make wind turbines? - USGS.gov

Hey Monte!

https://youtu.be/GFNCCnpejdQ