Obesity in World's Countries

Interesting list and how the corollary is clearly not just wealth.

I think a list of the least obese countries would line up better with level of poverty.

:custard: :doughnut:

There was a story some years ago about a food stamps and allowed purchases. Apparently, dog food is not on the list. When the attempted purchase was refused, the purchaser bought sirloin steak for her dog.

EBT = Electronic Benefit Transfer, the poor man’s debit card.

1 Like

It’s an ATM card… .

Try getting money from Wells Fargo with an EBT card.

Now they are trying to normalize obesity. Last night I was watching the FBI on CBS and in one scene the FBI SWAT was breaking down a door and rushing into the house. One member of the SWAT team looked like he weighed at least 300 pounds and not much over 5’ 6". The guy was so fat he looked like he had two asses one in front and one in the rear. I almost died laughing.

Here is an ad showing that even fat people can do things like normal weight people. Does she clean under the folds of fat?

I think its disgusting how society is promoting obesity

its truly sad.

Ever watch, My 600 Pound Life? I have little sympathy for these people. I mean, shouldn’t you realize at 300 or 400 pounds, something ain’t right. Must you wait until you need a forklift to get around the house before you know you need to lose weight? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Believe it or not, your heart ain’t designed to handle 4 people.

Roll her in flour & aim for the wet spot.

[

Joey Falco Diet Plan - YouTube

](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdCADysqjIA)

YouTube‎ · ‎Richard Jeni - Topic

fatty-thinny

1 Like

Next time, a warning please. You know that’s an image that will follow me to the grave.

1 Like

Tess Holliday, Good Lord

she is walking future heart attack, how is that considered healthy?
glorifying obesity is lunacy at its worst.

When I was in Junior High in Seattle we started every gym class with calisthenics then after on good days we ran the cross country. And yes, we had gym class every day.

We never had vending machines that sold junk food. We had one very large vending machine outside of the lunchroom that dispensed some of the biggest red apples you had ever seen for 5 cents each.

Looking back when I was growing up we never had fast food joints on every street corner. Parents never stocked the house with junk foods or pops and ice cream. If we had pop and chips in the house that meant my parents were going to have friends over, typically on a Saturday night.

If we had ice cream it meant someone’s birthday or Holiday was coming up. We never had candy unless it was Easter or Halloween. For snacks we ate fruits. We ate good wholesome foods for breakfast and dinner.

We never had internet, cell phones, color TV with cable, no computers. We played outside.

I was reading a few things from that Tess Holliday, she is a nasty piece of work, I cant believe someone would marry that? she is disgusting

That is what I call a pig .

how can anyone with an IQ over 80 think that is healthy and a goal to be like that?

Its one thing to be a bigger gal like Adele the singer from the UK who is adorable and has a sunny personality but its another to be a pig like Tess.

I’ve been fortunate. I have an excellent appetite, eat quite a bit, and never been overweight. Mostly home cooking; but I do not watch the calories. Fat =s flavor when cooking meats. I use a lot of my grandmother’s PA Dutch recipes. Everyone has a grandmother who can cook ( most everyone ); but my grandmother was a chef at a big resort on the Susquehanna River from about 1900 to 1917. The food - recipes are sinful, to say the least. She cooked when food was food; and it actually tasted like food. Everything from scratch. I still do some quick meals if I’m busy. Here ya go: Boneless chicken breast cut into strips, bag of mixed frozen vegetables that has been thawed ( I use the stir fry mix & add an extra small can of mushrooms that are drained ), can of cream of chicken soup, tsp chicken bouillon, 3/4 cup uncooked rice, cup of water, & a 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder. Mix ALL INGREDIENTS together in a bowl ( thoroughly ). Pour into large Corning ware Casserole with the glass cover. Poke in the pieces of chicken & cover. 45 or so minutes at 375 degrees. Salt & pepper to taste. You’ll make it again & again. You can ( at the end of cooking ) sprinkle on some grated cheddar cheese, and put it uncovered under the broiler, if you like. Just enough time to melt the cheese.

But then again that peaks to your activity level. I suspect you don’t sit i the chair 12 hours a day or on the couch watching the chew.

We need a thread to celebrate all the foods we love even if they aren’t the best for us.

I had a thread I called Google You a Slow Cooker on the old Hannity forum that did a bit of that.

OMG, her knees look backwards!