Obesity in World's Countries

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/most-obese-countries/

This topic is about obesity comparisons for the world’s countries and applies to US politics because it’s quite obvious that the US isn’t fitting in with the rest of the world’s modern first world countries. What can be done?

Would the US be smart to start making limitations on the number of junk food restaurants allowed to operate.

Watch Jen to come in this topic and rave about “fat and lazy Americans”. As if UK and other countries don’t have popular junk food places.

1 Like

@donheather Looks like you fat Canadian bastards need to lay off the Tim Hortons.

As of 2017, research done by the Public Health Agency of Canada has reported that 64% of Canadian adults over the age of 18 are overweight or obese, and 60% of children aged 5-17 are overweight or obese.

5 Likes

More than half of your worthless country is obese. Makes sense since Canadians produce nothing of value and if Canada were wiped off the map tomorrow nothing of value would be lost.

2 Likes

Would Canada? Seems like you northern idiots can’t keep your sticky syrup covered hands off the stuff.

1 Like

They have to eat fast food because the grocery store prices are too high. Our tariffs are working. The Canadians should know their role…which is to be totally subservient to the United States.

I’m from Canada and Canadians love to joke about obese Americans, but go to any grocery store in Canada and behold the many land whales. It is a Western problem.

1 Like

We have freedom of choice here in the United States. If people don’t want to frequent a particular business, they won’t. Are you forced to eat at certain dining establishments in Canada? Judging by the numbers you guys up there seem to be just as fat, possibly even fatter, than Americans.

I love how this thread has turned into a Canada hate thread. Canada sucks. We should just make them a 51st state and liberate them already. They have clearly shown that they are incapable of governing themselves…but I digress.

@donheather looks to me like Canada has a worse obesity problem than the US.

The National Center for Health Statistics estimates that, for 2015-2016 in the U.S., 39.8% of adults aged 20 and over were obese (including 7.6% with severe obesity) and that another 31.8% were overweight.

1 Like

Are you trying to make Canadians look dumber than we already do? There are fatties EVERYWHERE in Canada and you know it.

Skinny People are Dull and Crunchy like Carrots – by S.B. Jordan

Considering folks the Left in the U.S. have recently elected to Congress their Canadian counterparts may be nursing a not looney enough complex.

Oh, and to avoid derailing the topic …

… look at it! You know you want to. :wink:

Such an enthusiastic response to this new thread!

But alas, it’s just another Canadian, communist plot to coerce Americans into making the comparison to their country and them.

You addressed none of the points made. Why?

Nope. Fat and lazy Brits too.

Make your point, but I can already tell you how I’ll be addressing it.

See my link in the OP on comparisons. Then get back to me with any questions you might have.

No doubt Jen and fat Canadians too, but my link that I posted made the comparison to the obesity in the land of the gun.

Are you a fatty too Jen?

Looks to me like Canada is a fatter country than the US. What are you doing to fix that @donheather? Why do you care about the US so much when your country is so much worse off? Way fatter people. Canada is the land of the lardass. Got nothing on the land of the gun - home of the free because of the brave.

:joy::joy::joy: You certainly don’t know me.

1 Like

That stupid bastard is a raving maniac. He does no real research at all; just posts bullshit he finds to be provocative.

2 Likes